Would you like to build strong marketing experience?
Would you like to join a small and agile team that will nurture your skills?
Would you like to work in a dynamic start-up environment?
If you do, please read on!
About the role
In this Marketing Manager role, you will be building brand awareness and advertising our products to prospective customers, as well as nurturing our existing audience.
We’re a small, digital company who provide training and hiring services in the IT market. We are an official Microsoft Partner and we mostly operate in the Microsoft ecosystem. You will be helping us to raise awareness about our existing training and hiring services, as well as supporting our Go To Market strategy for the new products we launch.
You will have ownership of our website content strategy, social media pages and advertising strategy.
You will build and grow a network of IT consultants and professionals, then leverage this network to foster mutually beneficial partnerships on content projects (such as blog articles, videos and webinars).
You will build and improve our user nurture workflows and our communications to our members to help us increase retention.
You will help us collect analytics and statistics about our brand and marketing performance. You will also help us collect feedback from our users about our website, product and services so we can leverage this to further improve what we deliver.
- Managing our website content and messaging
- Creating blog articles and video content
- Sharing our content on social media
- Building a network and creating partnerships with our community for content creation
- Organising webinars
- Driving campaigns and building workflows on Hubspot
- Writing and sending newsletters
- Creating and managing paid advertising campaigns for our products
- Welcoming the new members of our website
- Keeping records of new registrations
- Upkeeping our marketing analytics and statistics
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding our products
We are looking for someone who has a passion for marketing and who is eager to grow into the role. Someone with a strong drive to learn, who is able to be proactive about picking up new knowledge.
We are looking for someone who is flexible and adaptable, and good at coming up with creative solutions to build our brand. Someone who is excited about the idea to learn about the specificities of our market and audience, then to use this knowledge to find the best channels for us to use for sharing content and building partnerships.
What we are looking for:
- Either marketing experience or a strong desire to build a career in marketing
- Solid teamwork skills
- Eager to learn about and understand the Microsoft ecosystem
- IT-savvy enough to be able to learn how to use our Hubspot System and how to edit pages on Wordpress using DiviBuilder
- Adaptable and flexible, able to come up with Marketing solutions that match our business’s situation, budget and goals
- Good at writing content
- Good customer service and networking skills
- Able to maintain and analyse statistics spreadsheets
- Fully fluent in English (spoken and written)
We’d also like to hire someone who is able to join our team meetings in London once or twice a month (once the Covid-19 situation allows for it, of course).
About our company
We are a 6-year-old company who specialises in training and hiring services in the Microsoft ecosystem. We’ve noticed that there is a skills shortage in the IT market, and we aim to provide solutions that address this challenge.
Our goal is to make it easier for professionals to gain new IT skills – whether they are looking to update their skills or to cross-train into the Microsoft ecosystem. We run many initiatives to raise awareness about career development in IT; then we support the consultants to get trained, become more employable and find jobs.
In parallel, we also help companies to hire the right talent and to keep their consultants consistently trained.
As a part of this, we’ve built a network of over 10 000 consultants and companies over the world. We’re a part of various partnerships and collaborations with Microsoft and we always have exciting projects to work on.
What we offer
We offer a dynamic work environment where you’ll be given the opportunity to grow and expand your responsibilities as well as being involved in most aspects of the business.
We’re a really friendly group of people who have built a participative working environment where everyone can contribute and learn from each other. We value good communication, hard work, lots of fun, great ideas (but good ideas work for us as well!), and self-motivation. We also help our team members blossom through regular coaching, guidance, and advice.
- GBP 1,500.00 per month (to be reviewed after 3 months)
- A flexible working environment, where you can choose to work from home or work from our coworking space
- A great opportunity for someone ambitious to build a marketing strategy from the ground up