We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to help drive sales of our software to alternative investment fund managers. You should have the drive, desire and tenacity to identify high quality sales prospects from a range of private equity, credit, venture capital, real estate and hedge fund managers across the world.
You should be ambitious, extremely proactive and comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
AtomInvest are revolutionizing the world of alternative investment technology by providing cutting-edge software to fund managers, investors and intermediaries across private equity, credit, venture capital, real estate and hedge funds. We provide a single, unified tech stack to enable the world’s leading alternative investment managers to efficiently manage their business across all core functions of investing, fundraising and operations.
What you’ll need
We are looking for passion over experience:
- Excellent written communication and email skills
- A dynamic, energetic and confident individual
- Team player, keen to learn and share ideas
- Ambitious and keen to progress
- Willing to persevere and win through in the face of setbacks
Previous experience within enterprise software sales or domain expertise within private equity, venture capital, real estate/ alternative investments would be an added bonus.
What you’ll do:
Sales Development is the art and science of making something from nothing by identifying high quality sales leads. Most of our clients started their journey with AtomInvest following outreach that sparked a conversation - originally this outreach was conducted by our founders, then our Business Development team and now by our purpose-built Sales Development team.
As a Sales Development Representative, you'll be running your own outbound selling process: prospecting, developing, and qualifying prospects to build pipeline for our future growth. You’ll be researching accounts and leads, sparking new relationships, and convincing new prospects to explore our product offering. You’ll spend the majority of your time connecting with prospects on the phone, via email and through social media. You'll be expected to consistently meet and exceed monthly targets. We will help guide you to think strategically through the outreach process and share expert guidance and coaching to develop your commercial skills.
You will work closely with, and learn from, a team of people who are closing deals with the largest and most prestigious investors in the world, while still in their 20s. We know that you can achieve great things early in your career, so we take a meritocratic approach to progression.
More specifically, you will be focusing on:
- Identify and qualify new accounts via email, social media and phone prospecting
- Perform persistent digital outreach and follow up to build and manage a sustained pipeline of opportunities
- Be able to clearly and articulately pitch our value proposition
- Ability to understand customer pain points and accurately assess the value for both the company and customer
- Interact with prospects via their channel of choice with a high attention to detail
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships to stimulate sales opportunities
- Provide well qualified leads and in-depth background information to the Sales team to ensure productive and successful demos
- Regularly report on quantity, velocity and conversion of marketing leads and sales opportunities
- Support the implementation of targeted marketing campaigns to generate engagement with "high potential" prospects
- Support digital marketing initiatives across email marketing and paid online advertisements
- Develop content for blog posts and LinkedIn to drive inbound leads
- Drive attendance and conduct follow up for AtomInvest events
What you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation (combination of fixed base salary and attractive sales-based performance incentives)
- Challenging, engaging and rewarding work
- A high degree of ownership, responsibility and autonomy in your work
- An incredible team of smart and mission-driven people to work with
- Significant growth opportunities