Klevio Growth Marketer
Klevio is changing the way we think about access by creating a product that allows you to unlock your doors - from anywhere - and share virtual keys using your phone.
After two years of careful design, testing and iteration, we have produced a marketing-leading product that we launched in London in early 2019. We are building a strong B2B offering across verticals including offices and coworking spaces, short-let businesses, and managed buildings.
We need someone who can find new and innovative ways to get our product in front of the people it would benefit the most. This is a very broad role that will be hands-on across all areas of marketing. You will plan our campaigns, curate our content, manage our digital spend and enable our sales team. The successful candidate will be someone who thrives when thrown out of their depth - a quick learner, self-motivated and not afraid to try new things. We are a small startup that needs to iterate rapidly and effectively. We expect you to be a strategic thinker who still enjoys doing the groundwork yourself. You have experience in startups and you like tech, but the creative side is where you excel.
Given the current circumstances around Coronavirus, we are planning to make this a part-time or contract role to begin with (2 or 3 days per week) with the expectation to provide an opportunity to move to full time later in the year.
Role and Responsibilities
- Discover new industries where Klevio could deliver value and find a route into these markets
- Handle our communications, which means writing our web content, proof-reading our blog posts and taking responsibility for the voice of Klevio.
- Enable our sales team by generating outreach campaigns, designing collateral and pulling together presentations to showcase our product.
- Run our digital marketing. This is a small but important part of the role - you are prepared to build expertise here and have enough analytical capability to justify performance to management
- A proven self-starter with a drive to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment. When you reach your limits of experience, you teach yourself ways to overcome them
- A keen communicator who enjoys producing content and has an eye for detail
- Technically minded - you don’t shy away from getting your teeth into a complex hardware/software product
- Degree educated to a good level or equivalent experience
At Klevio we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible working environment - split your time between our central London office space and working from home
- Gym membership
- 25 days holiday
- Regular monthly team socials, past ones have included: axe throwing, darts and shuffleboarding
- International travel to our office in Ljubljana to work with our Slovenian team
- A chance to be part of the team that brings an exciting new product to market and changes the way people think about accessing property