Bloom & Wild is re-inventing the $60B global flower industry. Over a billion flower exchanges take place every year and industry satisfaction levels are low. We are using technology and data science to build the world’s leading and most loved flower company. We’ve seen impressive traction to date - we are Europe’s largest direct to consumer flower company, are growing at 100% year on year and are in a strong position financially (and have been extremely fortunate to see growth remain strong during the Covid-19 crisis).
We’ve raised multiple rounds of venture capital and private equity funding, have been named one of the 5 fastest growing tech companies in Europe and are alumni of Tech Nation’s Future Fifty. We were also one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For 2020.
Marketing at Bloom & Wild
Our marketing team (currently 6) is responsible for the full range of offline and online channels such as Partnerships, TV media buying and Paid Social. The team collaborates with many areas within the business - including brand, international, data and tech - to help drive sustainable growth across all of our markets.
The role and ways of working
We are looking for a Paid Search Manager to join our Marketing team. Reporting to our Acquisition Lead, you'll drive the performance and own the strategy of Paid Search across our three existing markets as well as any future geographical expansion. You’ll work closely with our agencies and international teams to accelerate an always on test and learn programme.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a proven track record managing large scale paid search campaigns and is excited about being at the forefront of launching new products and initiatives.
Specifically you will:
- Manage Paid Search strategy for all markets
- Own the daily forecasting and budget management for Paid Search across all markets
- Work closely with our agency partners to monitor performance and optimise campaigns to ensure we hit KPIs
- Work on improving LTV of the customers we acquire by working closely with the Business Intelligence team and Retention team to identify areas to impact
- Drive forward and own the test and learn program for PPC across all markets
- Responsible for reporting on channel KPI performance to the wider business
- Ensure best practices are maintained, you’ll always be seeking out ways to improve our performance
- Optimise product feeds and processes for Google Shopping
- Create landing pages, build and implement tracking URLs
- At least 3 years experience executing PPC campaigns hands-on, ideally at a high-growth consumer-facing startup.
- You are highly analytical and love working with large datasets to inform your strategy and surface insights
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proven experience managing large-scale budgets across multiple markets
- Experience/understanding of other digital marketing channels an advantage (SEO, Paid Social, Affiliates)
- You like staying organised and multi-tasking, you have excellent attention to detail
- Often taking the initiative to improve things and add value to the wider business
- Experience working with analytics platforms
- SQL experience an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you’ll be confident liaising with multiple stakeholders and managing expectations
Currently our full team is working from home and adapting quickly to being totally remote. In addition to our normal perks and benefits we’re supporting each other and maintaining our culture remotely through:
- Regular virtual yoga classes with more virtual exercise variety to come!
- Celebrating birthdays with letterbox cake
- Weekly ‘team drinks trolleys’ and updates from our founder
- Remote lunch and learns
- Supporting our wellbeing through online support sessions and employee assistance program
- New slack channels and ways of communicating including wellbeing channels
- Specialist online support to talk about the challenges we are facing in the current environment
Return to work and our ‘new normal’
The safety and wellbeing of our team is our primary concern during this period and our return to our beautiful, flower filled office will be gradual, considered and only when our team feels safe to do so.
Whilst recognising that some of our team will prefer to work in our office, this period has proven that our team can embrace remote work extremely successfully and our plan moving forward is to find ways of continuing to incorporate remote work into our ways of working.
When we’re in the office
Our lovely, light and spacious office is conveniently located close to Vauxhall and Oval stations in London. We have an informal, startup culture, with employee-friendly policies such as:
- 25 days holiday, with an additional day off for your birthday, plus bank holidays, totalling 34 days, per annum
- Free breakfast, snacks and team lunches
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health cash plan through Simplyhealth
- Personal Development Budget
- Family Friendly Policy - including enhanced family friendly packages and a salary sacrifice childcare scheme
- Pension Contribution
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Lunch & Learns
- Discounted flowers
- Bloom & Go Wild trips - most recently we went to Paris!
We apply our five key values (delight, customer first, care, innovation and pride) in our day to day activities and reward those who are encompassing them exceptionally. Everyone is friendly and sociable, with regular company-wide events.
You can see more on what it's like to work at Bloom & Wild here.
Our recruitment process
We really care about creating a diverse team. So we welcome people from all backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences to work with us. In our office, everyone has the freedom to give their opinion, grow in their career and be part of a genuinely caring and inclusive team.