Chief Revenue Officer
We are looking for a Chief Revenue Officer to lead the next phase of our growth in the UK and the US.
Who are we?
You know those annoying marketing messages you get every day. Well they're only going to get worse unless someone does something about it. Ometria's purpose is to help retailers create marketing experiences their customers will love.
We use data to truly understand each customer, and make sure that their experiences are ones they truly find valuable. We do this right now for 200 of the fastest growing retail brands, from Made.com to Hotel Chocolat, and for 200 million individual people across the world. We have (rather empty) offices based in London, New York and Southampton, and have raised over £25m from leading VCs like Octopus and Summit.
What will you be doing?
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be given full responsibility for managing our revenue team, taking significant market share away from competitors, and achieving new business revenue targets.
Some of the initial things you’ll be doing are:
- Developing and executing the UK go-to-market strategy
- Designing and delivering the US GTM strategy to turn our initial momentum into scalable growth
- Coaching, motivating and empowering the VPs, directors, and the overall revenue team, to meet and exceed new business revenue targets
You overall responsibilities will include:
- Designing an organisation and recruiting an effective team across demand generation, business development, partnerships and sales
- Designing and implementing a scalable and a replicable process to drive opportunities and close business in a predictable way
- Providing forecasting and reporting of performance to the CEO and the Board
- Delivering on new business and opportunity generation targets
A bit about you:
- You have experience in an enterprise software business where you fully own opportunity generation, sales strategy and performance
- You have worked in a highly focused market which requires a targeted Account Based Marketing approach
- You have significantly scaled a SaaS business and have achieved 100% YoY growth (ideally to $20M ARR and beyond)
- You have experience of coaching and developing a team from VP/Directors to mid-level to junior team members
- People will join Ometria because they want to work for you personally
- Expert salesperson and negotiator
- You lead from the front and can demonstrate that you are not only a great manager but the best salesperson in the organisation
- Metrics Driven
- You use data to evaluate whether the strategy is correct
- You use data to forecast, make decisions and iterate.
We will be holding all interviews remotely and we will onboard you remotely.
We're not using recruitment agencies for this position.