At TransferGo we are on a mission to make moving money globally as simple and easy as sending a text. We aim to make life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the processes and fees that traditional banking institutions have.
We are a fast-growing FinTech company with an international team of more than 170 employees, great product and service available in more than 50 countries, with the goal to provide the best customer service every step of the way.
We believe that our customers deserve the best, so even if they face any issue or just have a question, we’re always ready to help. Currently, our team provides support in 9 languages and consists of more than 40 very dynamic, super-friendly and passionate individuals.
At the moment we are looking for a highly motivated and bright Turkish and English speaker to join our wonderful Customer Support Team in London, United Kingdom. If you are a dynamic problem solver who enjoys communicating and helping others, and you’re as passionate about positive customer experience as we are, you have to join us!
- Excellent verbal, written & listening skills in Turkish and English;
- Passion for excellent customer experience;
- Ability to master customer interactions, handle complaints and keep calm in stressful situations;
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility & ownership in challenging situations;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work effectively in a team: a friendly, empathic and solution-oriented person;
- University degree is an advantage;
- Flexibility to work in different shifts, according to business needs;
You’ll get to do:
- Ensure outstanding customer experience;
- Deal effectively with inbound and outbound communication as well as offline tasks;
- Communicate with customers regarding additional documents and other Compliance requirements;
- Own additional projects aiming to improve processes or customer experience;
- Be friendly, positive and solution-oriented with customers and colleagues;
- Contribute to creating the best working environment for your colleagues and yourself.
- Being part of extremely exciting and growing Fintech startup community.
- Competitive salary package.
- Unlimited paid holiday.
- Private health insurance (after 6 months of employment).
- Guaranteed training budget of 1000 eur.
- Flexible working hours with opportunity to work from home.
- Friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment (pet friendly office, team events, snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings, fun budgets and events).