Our ambitious clients have their eyes on scaling up, and we're right there with them. Building market-leading products and a forward-thinking team of insurance/techie hybrids, with the skills and industry knowledge to offer insurance that's just as innovative as the businesses we insure.
It's insurance, but not as you know it. Forget legacy IT systems, pinstripe suits, clunky products and bad user experience. We're implementing the latest technology and tools to reimagine how businesses interact with their insurance altogether.
We're already working with thousands of Europes most innovative and exciting businesses, and it's only just the beginning. With substantial funding behind us, we're entering the next phase of our growth, and on the hunt for a passionate Solutions Executive to join our Enterprise sales team in onboarding our larger clients.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual who loves spotting new opportunities and closing deals. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly results-driven, experienced and proactive self-starter to join our business at a very exciting time.
Key deliverables and responsibilities will include:
- Executing a sales process for identifying and on-boarding new clients
- Generating new business leads
- Capitalise on all meetings and leads to win new business and generate revenue
- Working alongside our Account Executives to identify new opportunities
- Collaborating with our technical and marketing teams to reach relevant audiences
- Minimum 2-3 years in a similar level position
- Proven track record in developing and growing a profitable book of business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to listen to and analyse customer needs
- Organised, detailed-oriented and able to multi-task
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A relevant insurance background
- Established network of existing relationships
- Experience selling to our customer base
- Professional and engaging public speaker with solid presentation skills
- Experience working in a start-up environment
We're committed to making Digital Risks an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. We've built an incredible team so far, and believe hard work deserves real rewards:
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Equity package (EMI scheme) - offering real rewards for delivering business success
- Ability to develop and grow your career within the company
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays - work hard, play hard!
- Vitality private health and dental insurance
- Great pension (up to 10% on top of your salary)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Amazing team and founders, supportive board and investors
- Latest Apple tech gear
- Fun, modern and informal office environment with regular team social events
- Central London location with the best lunch in town (Borough market!)