Nourished is the world’s first truly customised daily chewable supplement. Using a 3-tiered stack of patented technology, a revolutionary new hyper-suspension hydrocolloid technique and a next-gen recommendation algorithm matrix they are able to create a unique product, made up of 7 active ingredients for each person suited specifically for their unique lifestyle and goals in a matter of minutes. What’s more, Nourished is made in the UK from 100% natural, plant-based, sugar-free ingredients and comes to your door conveniently every month in their innovative home compostable, plastic free packaging solution.
After surpassing its seed round goals and a successful launch into the UK market earlier this year, the ambitious team at Nourished are now looking to expand their core executive management to help support and accelerate their growth. With plans to expand into the new product lines for Kids, Protein and Pets next year along with their solidified USA launch plans – Nourished is positioned to disrupt the Health and Wellness Sectors across the globe.
The team at Nourished believe that everyone is unique and that if anything on earth should be personalised, it should be our health and wellness. They are on a mission is to change the way the world thinks, buys and experiences vitamins and supplements going forward; one Nourished stack at a time.
- We are a young, versatile tech start-up, passionate about making a high impact change in the world of health & wellness
- We are an innovate or die business and work hard to achieve extremely big dreams in a short time as a team.
- We are disruptive and resourceful; we challenge the norm and seek to develop new solutions for our customers life’s challenges
- Continually creating new and dynamic products which delight and make a meaningful positive difference in our customers lives is what we live for!
We are looking for high energy, detail-oriented staff members to provide and maintain high quality standards and procedures in the preparing and packing of our products. The candidates will be actively involved in cleaning syringes and cooking utensils, as well as being responsible for cleanliness and maintenance of the equipment and working environment. The company is looking for local candidates who have a good work ethic, are reliable, punctual and hard working. There will be ample opportunity to gain valuable experience and great potential for advancement.
Temporary contracts are also available on request
The successful candidate will be required to work Saturdays, but will receive a day off in the week.
***We are actively looking to help and hire professionals from the hospitality and food industries who have been recently made redundant due to the outbreak of COVID-19***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Wash syringes and cooking utensils ready for the food production team
- Proactively keep workstations and equipment clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently stocked
- Ensuring equipment is maintained in good working order and faults reported immediately
- Maintain quality and productivity at a high standard
- Perform other duties within the food production department as assigned
- Must be able to bend and stoop on an occasional basis
- Must be able to stand or walk up to 8 hours at a time
- Safe Manual Handling Abilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Desire to act as a team player and on own initiative
- Knowledge of basic kitchen protocols and procedures
- Excellent English communication skills
- Must be able to hear, see and speak
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, to adjust actions in relation to others’ actions, and to manage one’s own time
- Ability to adhere to all policies and procedures
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders
- HS Certificate or willingness to train and take required food service regulation exams