We’re a fast-growing client-centric European digital sales agency, helping the most exciting start-up brands launch in Europe. We cover and manage the entire end to end process for brands from logistics, digital marketing, customer service, B2B/B2C sales and full-service Amazon Europe management. We work with crowdfunded brands from around the world who have raised millions of $ on Kickstarter and Indiegogo.
We’re looking for an ambitious individual to join the marketing team, reporting directly to the CMO, to support the management of digital marketing in Europe. You must have a passion for all things marketing and be comfortable working in a face-paced environment. You’ll get the chance to learn and develop marketing skills as an integral part of a small team, getting experience of the start-up world and what makes a successful brand.
The role is part-time until the end of 2020 to start, but there is strong potential for it to become permanent based on the candidate and the development of the business. Salary would be Pro-Rata of 22-25k
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Research and Analysis - Social media performance, sales, online activity and market data
- Paid Social Ad Management - Establish and maintain ads on Google, Facebook and other advertising platforms
- Manage Influencer Programme - Find, engage and activate influencers in Europe
- Marketing Content Management - Support in the using of existing and new content, editing and distributing across different media channels
- Campaign Support - Working closely with channel marketing managers on their marketing materials, campaigns and advertising copy.
- Website maintenance - Management of local websites, ensuring content is up to date and tracking analytical data.
- Copywriting - Proofreading and writing social media posts and ads.
- Client Copy Management - Reviewing existing content from our partners and replicating.
- Reporting - providing updated on performance and presenting to the wider team in meetings
To Succeed in this role you must:
Have some Hustle!
Have a proven track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns in a previous role. A degree in marketing is not essential but will be looked favourably on.
Have an understanding of basic marketing funnels.
Have excellent copywriting and communication skills.
Be creative with outstanding attention to detail.
Be highly organised and self-motivated
Have mastered MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
It would be great for candidates to have:
Knowledge of Photoshop.
Familiarity with Shopify and online retail.
Experience using tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar and more.
Experience on Amazon Seller Central.
The role will be Initially home-based due to Covid19. Ideally, the right candidate will be able to come into our NW London office at least one day a week once normal service resumes.
If we sound like the kind of company you’d like to be a part of, then we would love to hear from you! You MUST be eligible to work in the UK and have strong written and verbal English communication skills.
Please submit a covering letter with your CV for consideration.