Our mission at CyberSmart is to create a world where no one fears for the security of their data online because every business has the capacity to protect itself.
We’re a product-led team of cybersecurity experts, engineers, data scientists and sales professionals, building breakthrough technology that enables businesses of all sizes to obtain assurance and maintain their ongoing security posture, from our modern digital platform.
Our initial product has made considerable success throughout the UK in penetrating the small and medium business market and we stand on the edge of delivering to larger businesses and internationally. It’s also where our engineering, product leadership and operations sit together alongside marketing and sales to support them and deliver results.
CyberSmart recently won Cybersecurity Startup of the Year 2019 and is experiencing rapid growth as we improve the security of the backbone of the economy.
Purpose of the job
You are already a passionate Product owner and are looking for a home where you can work with a great team to deliver outstanding products to customers. Your passion is putting customer value first and we see you as central to our ability to deliver it.
You’ll join a company poised for rapid growth at an exciting time, and will work with a cross-functional team to specify, design, build and roll-out products. You will own all the stages of the product management process, from discovery and ideation, requirement specification, stakeholder workshops and research to wireframing, prototyping and delivering product to the customers.
Teamwork is important to our culture and we take pride in being a single team that embraces change working together to deliver whilst supporting our growing customer base.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities
- Coordinating product discovery and delivery
- Defining business requirements and specifying user stories
- Collaborating with designer and product managers to create wireframes and clickable prototypes
- Overseeing the implementation of requirements and user stories - working closely with the engineers to resolve issues
- Taking responsibility for prioritisation for your product to deliver highest value for customer personas
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative customer discovery and user research
- Working closely with our product managers, designers, supporting engineering, marketing and customer success
- Effectively communicating and delivering workshops to educate teams, refine ideas and align with stakeholders
Skills, experience and competencies
- 3 or more years experience in Product ownership or Business Analysis using Agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science/ Engineering or strong technical background
- Hands on experience of software development and SQL data analysis and visualization
- Experience of working hand in had with engineers, designers, UX researchers, QA and marketers in fast-paced start-up or scale-up environment
- An appreciation of the diversity of thought and individualism of all our team members around the world, embracing this diversity and inclusivity in your approach to your work and sense of community at CyberSmart