We are an early stage (pre-launch) on-demand video streaming entertainment start-up based in London. Our entertainment genres include comedy, drama, music and a few others. We work with artists/performers all over the world to provide a variety of unique entertainment offerings to our global audiences. We’re planning our pilot launch in the coming few weeks.
This is an internship to support the business development requirements of an early-stage start-up. The role includes supporting the business in a broad range of activities, including audience growth, business development, marketing, videos management and administration. You will be working alongside a small team of founders with a goal of supporting our artists/performers and growing the audience for our video streaming platform. This is a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven self-starter to join a fun and light-hearted entertainment service provider.
- Working with our internal management team as well as our artists/performers and other external stakeholders.
- To provide support to the team in creating and implementing our digital campaigns
- Support our artists/performers to ensure all their needs are met on our platform
- Managing our videos submission platform and uploading process.
- Liaising with our artists/performers regarding any technical issues with our submission process.
- Being sensitive to and observing our artists/performers confidentiality at all times.
- Responsible for curating and creating our social media content and posts.
- Preparing our newsletters in collaboration with our management team.
- To provide support to the founding team in implementing our core KPI’s
- Research and source content to build and manage our library of videos
- Develop an intimate understanding of our brand message and tone
- Liaising with our charitable stakeholders organisations
The role would suit someone who is:
- Currently studying or a recent graduate
- Inter-personal skills and the emotional intelligence to fit into a diverse and dynamic team
- Confident and articulate in person and on the phone, with good presentation skills
- MS Office software suite (Word/Powerpoint /Excel)
- The ability to think on their feet and adapt to a start-up and exciting environment
- Willing to learn
- Independent and creative
- A problem solver
- Familiar with video technologies/platforms
- Multilingual an advantage but not essential
What’s on offer?
Experience of working in a start-up environment including exposure to a wide variety of business aspects. The opportunity of gaining experience in an entertainment sector. An opportunity to apply creative thinking to a number of commercial opportunities. The flexibility of working from home remotely. Adequate training will be provided as well as mentorship to ensure that you develop whilst gaining valuable experience. Be the first to be considered for a permanent role.
Please note that this is a voluntary position (unpaid internship with pre-approved expenses paid).