What's the opportunity?
Outfund is the new way to grow your business and we are looking for Senior Ruby Engineers to take on this greenfield opportunity.
If you’re passionate about the craft and process of building an exciting product from the ground up and working with great people, you’ll fit right in.
Who are we?
Outfund is a well funded business, building the future of revenue finance. We help businesses get access to growth capital fast and repay via a revenue share model without having to put their home on the line or loose equity. A true partnership.
We integrate with a suite of live data points, so we can create an unfiltered view of a businesses performance- as and when it happens.
What will you be doing?
As a senior engineer, you will have the opportunity to set up the standards in how the development process works. As a product focused team, we trust each individual to be autonomous and work towards are shared goals. We are fully committed in supporting one another in any way possible.
- Act as a champion that drives product ideas from start to completion: from research insights, to workflows all the way to front end.
- Prototype ideas to quickly access viability, we don’t need anything perfect.
- Iterate based on feedback from the whole team.
- Work closely with the product team to ship ideas.
What skills and experience do I need?
We are looking for full stack engineers that have done this before.
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving through to front end.
- The ability to quickly built MVPs
- Excellent communicator that can articulate the thought behind proposals.
- Able to collaborate with the risk team and the wider company on strategy and delivery.
- Infrastructure: Heroku, AWS
Where will I be working from?
Normally you will be working from our WeWork, Old Street Offices but now a fully remote team meeting once a week when the government allows.
Our benefits are all aimed at supporting a life well lived away from work.
25 days off per annum plus bank holidays.