We're an early-stage company looking to bring the best methodologies in productivity & learning to people who want to do great work in less time.
We have developed Zenreader, a desktop software that allows you to rapidly synthesise document sources, empowering professional knowledge workers and students to get great work done faster and better.
We're in the early stages of finding product-market-fit. We have produced a beta version that has had excellent feedback: we have reduced the time taken to do research for PhD/Thesis by up to 9 times compared to using conventional tools, and we are only getting started!
A part of the feedback we have received is that the software needs to improve on the import/export functionality on top of having better ways to store data (cloud synchronisation) and note taking.
We are looking for C++ developers, ideally with experience in the Qt5 Framework. Bonus points if you know how to code using QML (Qt Modelling Language) for the interface, although this is relatively easy to pick up.
About the role
- This is a furlough volunteer role, for developers who have been placed on furlough.
- Help take an exciting beta product to the next level
- Create business logic components / code the UI frontend & see your work released in an active project
- Experience with writing C++ code in an object oriented setting.
- Experience with working on large code bases and adapting to existing code stylings and team coding quirks.
- Interest in productivity, personal knowledge management, doing great work!
To Apply - Please attach your CV/LinkedIn + a brief cover letter outlining your interest for the role. If you have some link(s) to projects that you have worked on, please do share these as well so that we can have a look. We're excited to hear from you soon!