WeGift is on a mission to build the infrastructure for the incentive economy. To define the category and power its success.
Digital incentives are a new way to create value and experiences for thousands of businesses and billions of consumers. They provide unlimited freedom, unbeatable discounts and unprecedented delight, on demand. Replacing gift cards, points, vouchers, rewards and payouts and in many cases, even cash. By combining financial capital with emotional capital, they transform basic transactions into meaningful interactions. They will become the most accessible and desirable medium of exchange in the world.
So we’re building the core infrastructure for them to be stored, shared, sent and spent. In the most simple, seamless and scalable way. By whoever, wherever and whenever. Without banks, barriers, borders or boundaries. Enabling everybody to participate in the global economy.
This is a massive undertaking, so we’re looking for people with big hearts, sharp minds, fierce drive, curious souls and true spirits. We want to get them in, create the conditions for their success, and then get out of their way.So they can build the future with us.
Come and join us on the journey.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager who can help us delight our Customers by building trust, understanding their business and proactively anticapte their needs to deliver them value. As a member of our Customer Success team, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing a customer-centric approach that accelerates our growth.
- Ensuring that the value and potential of each customer is managed effectively, and they fully understand the true value of the product and utilise accordingly.
- Identify opportunities to cross sell and increase MRR by working closely with Sales and educating our customers about the full breadth of the product portfolio at WeGift.
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers day to day Customer needs including gathering the initial requirements for new features.
- Identifying new brands our Customers require across all markets.
- Conducting, reporting and performance review and Customer training to use the WeGift product.
- Work with marketing to ensure all Customer’s collateral and company updates are shared with the WeGift marketing.
- Work with Customers to build calendarised promotional opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- Customer success experience in SaaS companies.
- Proven track record of customer success, growth and retention.
- An ability to translate complex terms (we’re a tech platform) into business language.
- Able to articulate messages to an SME audience as well as Enterprise.
- Creative thinker initiating and implementing new initiatives.
- A desire to work in a small collaborative team.
- Great organisational and time-management skills.
- Participation in the Employee Options pool so you get to own a piece of WeGift.
- Pension scheme (3% contribution)
- Staff perks with WeGift brands - discounts of up to 12% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.
- Flexible hours and work from home when needed - yes, yes everyone says this but we do.
- A minimum of 25 days holiday + bank holidays (we’re not too descriptive about holidays so if you need more time off then just ask).
- WeRecognise, where we shine the spotlight on exceptional employees every month who in turn get a £200 award in the eGift card of their choice.
- Personal development budget - well actually there is no budget as we don’t believe in putting a cap on learning new things.
- Generous maternity and paternity packages to make sure you get to spend time with your new bundle of joy.
- Cycle to work scheme - save some £££ on buying a bike
- Brand new WeWork office based in Monument, London or an uber cool Central Working space in Cambridge.
- Catered team lunches every two weeks minimum.
- Monthly team socials (Escape Rooms, Karaoke - everyone gets a chance to choose what this looks like)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.