Now more than ever, people want every experience to be instant and on-demand. And when it comes to getting paid, people want their cash yesterday. But every year organizations waste time, money and energy sending more than $10.7 trillion in payouts to individuals using cash, checks, credit, debit, prepaid and gift cards! Held back by the legacy banking systems, crushed by the costs and complexity of credit cards there is this monster industry still lingering in the digital dark ages.
At WeGift we’re changing all that. We’ve built our own proprietary payment rails that enables any organisation to send money to any individual, anywhere, instantly. No bank account required. No insane interchange fees. We even get up to 20% in commissions from retailers for driving sales which we pass onto our customers. It’s discounted money! We’re throwing away the old model, and transforming how we move and use money forever.
We want amazing people like you to join us and be part of that journey.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager who can help us delight our Customers by building trust, understanding their business and proactively anticipate their needs to deliver them value. As a member of our Customer Success team, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing a customer-centric approach that accelerates our growth.
- Understand customer business problem/use cases and establish a trusted advisor relationship from onboarding to renewal.
- Proactively monitor customer health to reach out to customers before issues escalate.
- Work with customers to identify opportunities for training, services and strategic alignment.
- Increase adoption, ensure retention, and deliver satisfaction - responsible for renewals and upsells.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Advocate customer needs across teams at WeGift.
What we are looking for:
- Customer success experience with enterprise clients in an early stage SaaS company.
- Proven track record of customer success, growth and retention.
- An ability to translate complex terms (we’re a tech platform) into business language.
- Able to articulate messages to an SME audience as well as Enterprise.
- Creative thinker initiating and implementing new initiatives.
- A desire to work in a small collaborative team.
- Great organisational and time-management skills.
Take a look under the hood of life at WeGift from our employees perspective. This handbook built using Notion.so is what we use to navigate both the serene and choppy waters when needed. You might need to copy and paste the following link into your browser as job boards don't allow us to add hyperlinks - https://bit.ly/2PluGyG
- Participation in the Employee Options pool so you get to own a piece of WeGift.
- Pension scheme (3% contribution)
- Staff perks with WeGift brands - discounts of up to 12% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.
- A minimum of 25 days holiday + bank holidays (we’re not too descriptive about holidays so if you need more time off then just ask).
- WeRecognise, where we shine the spotlight on exceptional employees every quarter who in turn get a £200 award in the eGift card of their choice.
- £1,000 annual learning & development allowance to invest in mastering your craft, including accredited studies.
- Regular virtual team socials
- Generous maternity and paternity packages to make sure you get to spend time with your new bundle of joy.
- Cycle to work scheme - save some £££ on buying a bike.
*Due to the impact of Covid-19, we are currently a remote-first company. However, in the future we'll organise on-demand workspace for teams (London and Cambridge).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.