WeGift is on a mission to build the infrastructure for the incentive economy. To define the category and power its success.
Digital incentives are a new way to create value and experiences for thousands of businesses and billions of consumers. They provide unlimited freedom, unbeatable discounts and unprecedented delight, on demand. Replacing gift cards, points, vouchers, rewards and payouts and in many cases, even cash. By combining financial capital with emotional capital, they transform basic transactions into meaningful interactions. They will become the most accessible and desirable medium of exchange in the world.
So we’re building the core infrastructure for them to be stored, shared, sent and spent. In the most simple, seamless and scalable way. By whoever, wherever and whenever. Without banks, barriers, borders or boundaries. Enabling everybody to participate in the global economy.
This is a massive undertaking, so we’re looking for people with big hearts, sharp minds, fierce drive, curious souls and true spirits. We want to get them in, create the conditions for their success, and then get out of their way.So they can build the future with us.
Come and join us on the journey.
We are looking for a Customer Success Team Lead who can help us successfully delight our Customers by managing and developing our talented and bright team of CSMs to proactively deliver our customers value. As our Customer Success Team Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring we take a customer-centric approach that accelerates our customer and revenue growth.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Manage, coach and motivate a team of two CSMs
- Analyse and improve individual performance through effective target setting, one-to-one coaching and monitoring
- Identify opportunities to cross sell, up sell and pre-empt churn, and up-skill the CSM team to do the same
- Innovate and scale processes that will enhance our customer satisfaction and overall offering at WeGift, and project manage them to completion
- Extract, analyse and interpret data for reporting and trend analysis
- Effectively communicate key initiatives and measures across the business in order to drive proper escalation processes and management of risk
- Curious minded and proactive about solving problems using data
- Empathetic with a deep understanding of customers’ motivations
- A confident and proactive people manager with experience developing a high performing team, meeting key customers and developing relationships.
- Highly organised with the ability prioritise the workload of a team effectively fs
- Rigorous in developing and rolling out scalable processes
- able to thrive in a fast, dynamic environment (you likely have early stage start-up experience)
- Experience in a B2B, SaaS, tech start-up
- Hands-on experience managing a CSM function or part of a CSM function (at least 2-3 direct reports)
- Participation in the Employee Options pool so you get to own a piece of WeGift.
- Pension scheme (3% contribution)
- Staff perks with WeGift brands - discounts of up to 12% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.
- Flexible hours and work from home when needed - yes, yes everyone says this but we do.
- A minimum of 25 days holiday + bank holidays (we’re not too descriptive about holidays so if you need more time off then just ask).
- WeRecognise, where we shine the spotlight on exceptional employees every month who in turn get a £200 award in the eGift card of their choice.
- Personal development budget - well actually there is no budget as we don’t believe in putting a cap on learning new things.
- Generous maternity and paternity packages to make sure you get to spend time with your new bundle of joy.
- Cycle to work scheme - save some £££ on buying a bike
- Fully licensed as a tier 2 sponsor + relocation packages to help you get settled in.
- Brand new WeWork office based in Monument, London
- Catered team lunches every month.
- Monthly team socials (Escape Rooms, Karaoke - everyone gets a chance to choose what this looks like)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.