Switchd is a new, automated energy switching start-up with a mission to save people time, money and hassle. We’ve got a great product (which we’re always improving), great reviews from customers and we’ve just raised a round of funding from a well-known UK bank.
The core auto-switching service has already saved 1000's of tons of carbon through people going green. We're now developing some exciting new tech to take the green side of things even further!
The journey has been awesome so far and what's to come is shaping up to be even better! We’re looking for someone to join the team, join the journey and share in the success as we continue to grow. We’re on the lookout for an outgoing and motivated individual to join our team.
At Switchd we work hard but we work smart and if you’re ever doing something you think is pointless (which we hope you won’t be anyway) then we have a culture that means you can speak up and challenge! This role will have a huge amount of development opportunity as you’ll be involved in every step of our growth process and have the freedom to shape how we do things.
We're looking for a Senior Growth Associate to join our team. We’re always experimenting at Switchd, and have built a process to make sure that we’re learning something new every week. You’ll play a vital role in this process, bringing customer insights as well as new and creative ideas to the team and making sure they get turned into hypotheses that we can effectively test. You’ll also be managing tests from start to finish, including working with our team on building creatives and prototypes, setting up A/B tests and analysing results.
Key responsibilities and areas of ownership
- Gathering customer insights by understanding our own members and potential new audiences.
- Bringing creativity, fresh thinking and new growth ideas to the team.
- Working with our Head of Growth to prioritise hypotheses and turn them into tests with conclusive results.
- Producing creatives (ad copy and designs) for and setting up new tests.
- Understanding the results of tests to ensure that we learn from those that fail as well as those that succeed.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in a growth role at a fast-growing digital start-up or agency.
- Creative thinker who will be able to come up with new and original ideas.
- A really intelligent, driven individual who’s keen to learn and develop.
- Well organised and time effective.
- Love of and natural ability to speak to customers and gain valuable insights.
- Friendly, personable, and empathetic.
- Great energy and persistence.
- Brand new offices in Holborn (with remote working whilst we’re still in lockdown)
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- Equity/shares in the company, so you can share in the growth.
- Regular feedback and training sessions to help you develop.
- Pension to help you prepare for the future.
- Free Friday team lunches at the local market.
Unlimited tea, coffee, biscuits, fruit etc... :)