What do we want? Sales Manager! When do we want you? Now!
We are on the lookout for a Sales Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for, and will lead the sales team (Sales Development Representatives and Business Development Managers) on a day to day basis.
You will hire, engage, motivate, and develop the best commercial talent to ensure we meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets and deliver the strategic sales plan and associated department objectives (OKRs).
You will maximize the team’s potential by designing sales strategies and presenting / socialising those to plans to colleagues across the business.
- Set sales and activity targets, and relevant OKRs for team members.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing and motivating the sales team. Flag issues and risks to revenue performance early and present ideas to mitigate.
- Ensure the sales pipeline includes accurate, up to date prospecting, tender and business development activity, and revenue forecasts.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the rest of the management team; and report on progress towards sales OKRs and targets, on a weekly, monthly or as required basis.
- Run daily, weekly, monthly sales meetings as appropriate.
- Actively engage in prospecting by following up on leads and opportunities to generate sales.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with other teams across the company to ensure a good outcome.
- Write bids and tenders, manage the tender process and track in the pipeline report
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, development coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Visit customers and potential customers alongside sales executives to assess and support sales colleagues as appropriate; and to communicate new product developments to prospective customers.
- Organise regular sales and product training ensuring each member of the team successfully meets their sales objectives and revenue targets
- Arranging to attend industry conferences and events, actively network with companies in the industry
OK, That’s me, but who are you?
DrDoctor is a fast-growing digital health company founded in 2012. Our technology improves appointment scheduling, increases clinic efficiency by reducing no-shows and fills empty slots. We save the NHS millions of pounds each year and are currently deployed across 22 major hospitals around the UK including Guy’s and St Thomas’ & Great Ormond Street. With over 7 million patients active on the platform already, we’re on a journey to deliver the tools to radically transform the delivery of health services to make healthcare work for everyone – for patients, doctors, administrative teams and tax payers.
OK, I’m interested. What experience do I need to have?
- Motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales, you will be an experienced senior sales representative or sales manager, who has consistently met or exceeded targets.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close, with strong organisational skills and an eye for detail.
- Can write compelling, clear, and concise proposals including detailed pricing and well-presented benefits realisation models.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Commercially astute with a keen interest in business and the sector / relevant industry experience and knowledge of DrDoctor’s market.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences.
We are perfect for each other, what are the next steps?
We are currently recruiting heavily and have a lot of CV’s to go through.
However, we don’t wait for roles to close before going through your CV. We will be in touch in a few days to let you know if we think we might be a match or not.
If it’s a match, then we will arrange a time to talk to you on a quick call. Its just an informal chat so you can relax! We will tell you more about the role, the team and why you should want to join us.
If we continue then we will invite you in to meet the team and founders! Depending on your role we may also ask you to complete an assessment.
We get there are a lot of great roles out there, so we will make sure to get through the rounds as quickly as possible. All we ask is you keep us up to date with your plans.
I can’t wait to get started, what are the perks?
An awesome team? Ok, we get it you want more!
Benefits include: Flexible working (work where you are at you best and at times where you are your most productive), 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, discretionary bonus, Summer rooftop party, Christmas extravaganza, yearly ski trip, yoga on a Monday and lunch and beer every other Friday!
Salary competitive and dependent on experience