Video & Graphics Creation Internship - Digital Healthcare StartUp
Industry: Digital Healthcare, StartUp
Job Type: Digital Marketing
Location: UK Location preferable. Virtual/Home Working
Contract: Temporary (2 months)
Salary: Ex Gratis/TBD
Closing Date: 30th May 2020
Our Summer Internship offers high calibre students or recent graduates, with digital marketing expertise, the opportunity to experience work and gain valuable insight into a digital healthcare StartUp.
At the intersection of healthcare, technology and business. You’ll work alongside the founder and wider team of healthcare professionals, data scientists, AI technologists and experienced business professionals passionate about improving the outcomes for cancer patients.
You will work on live and dynamic digital marketing campaigns to raise funds to build a digital healthcare platform using AI and data-science to augment clinician decision making with the goal of speeding-up detection and improving the accuracy of a cancer diagnosis at early-stage. Thereafter, using this data to develop individualised cancer care plans and education to improve outcomes for cancer patients.
You will be doing real, serious work with tight deadlines. So, be prepared to get stuck in.
About the team and its goals:
You will be working alongside the Founder of YouDiagnose, Dr Aswini Misro , NHS Surgeon and a wider team of healthcare professionals, data scientists and business professionals whose goal is to create a digital health platform to help the NHS streamline cancer care
YouDiagnose will provide the digital health platform free of charge to the NHS.
About the role:
During your internship, you'll be working closely with the Founder and wider team and to create and execute digital marketing and fundraising campaigns. You will take on a wide variety of activities to help us reach influencers, build awareness and momentum and achieve the fundraising goals. A typical day might include creating and scheduling content for social media channels, joining in discussions via video conference with other members of the team, reporting on and suggesting improvements to campaigns, coming up with new ideas to reach influencers etc. The role will encompass:
Building Online Presence
- Multichannel social media content creation and scheduling (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Exploring new ways of growing our online presence and audience
- Keeping up with the industry trends to generate ideas for eg short video, infographics, interviews etc
Channel Performance and Analytics
- Reporting on the impact of campaign activity across all communication channels
- Supporting team during campaigns (posts deadlines/ requirements / communicate with influencer)
- Analyse what works what doesn’t work, make recommendations for improvement
- Content Creation & Editing – static, GIFs, Video etc.
- Creation and Scheduling Tools – Adobe, Piktochart, Canva, Hubspot etc.
What you will gain:
- Boost your employability
- Put your digital marketing theory into practice
- Gain experience in healthcare, AI technology, data science and business
- Develop skills in working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Share your ideas and collaborate with others to bring them to life
- Build up your personal confidence to solve real-world healthcare and business challenges
What you’ll need General :
- Passion for healthcare and making a difference for cancer patients
- A natural do-er with a bias for action and a can-do mentality.
- Constantly thinking about how to improve the things around you
- Confidence and drive to pitch in wherever the team needs support
- Organisational skills and ability to work quickly, accurately and with quality output
- Strong IT skills to include MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint (intermediate level).
- Have recently, or about to complete an undergraduate degree in Marketing / Advertising /
What you’ll need Specific requirement - Confident with major video editing software, including Premiere Pro, Final Cut and After Effects. Great communication, organisation and time management skills. Software’s: Premier Pro After Effects Illustrator Photoshop Media Encoder This is a hands-on role where you will be engaged in all aspects of video production across the company’s business, from the creation of promotional footage, to interviews, short films, music video and fashion.You will be working independently and as part of the creative team involved in every step from pre to post production and must be comfortable with all the major aspects of video editing. At this stage the rule is remote working and will involve in to the creative and pre-production process of different advertising campaign