Satisfied Snacks is a highly innovative snack start-up reinventing crisps through its all-natural patent pending technology that can turn any meal into a tasty crunchy crisp. Winners of the 2019 Innovative Snacks Challenge and a Highly Commended Quality Food Choice Award, we're disrupting the healthy snack and meal on the go markets.
Our current ranges include Salad as Crisps and Curry as Crisps literally made from the same ingredients you would use to make the meal itself expect we turn it directly into a crisps without frying, added oil or sugar. Our snacks are nutritious intensely tasty and convenient.
They clearly strike a chord with consumers resulting in some very promising initial advertising metrics. These include a 10-15x ROAS and very low cost per purchase using basic unsophisticated strategies.
We’re hiring a director of marketing to develop and implement our D2C eCommerce strategy. We now need to build out our strategy and we’re looking for a motivated marketing director to join our team and lead our marketing efforts.
The role will include not only developing and implementing D2C eCommerce strategy but also helping to build brand awareness and engage our community.
- Developing marketing strategy including messaging, creatives and audiences
- Running ad campaigns
- Engaging with our customers and building a community
- Brand definition
- Implementing a growth hacking strategy
- Designing sales funnel
- Prior experience and knowledge of D2C advertising and building campaigns
- Passion for start-ups
- Ability to roll up your sleeves get your hands dirty and solve problems
- Can do attitude
- Ability to innovate and experiment
- Experience in the food and beverage sector would be preferred but not mandatory.
- Great small company environment
- Opportunity to shape role and company