CONTENT & COPYWRITER INTERN
UTOPIC0DE is looking for an intern that will be responsible for mainly two things: the brand’s copyand content writing. You will mainly be the brand’s voice; the role includes modulating it and defining its key messages which will be reflected in UTOPIC0DE’s website, platform, social media and brand’s content.
CONTENT WRITING: This profile will need to interview interesting key players in the tech industry, research upcoming trends in the software development environment and will have the opportunity to propose new ways of increasing the number of active members of our community through content marketing. You will be editing and publishing weekly articles about technology and tech recruitment to attract new customers (software developers and tech companies).
COPYWRITING: You will also play a crucial role in copywriting by defining and establishing our brand key messages so they can be reflected on our website, platform and social media.
We are looking for someone that has excellent writing skills, proficient English and has a passion for communicating and engaging with our target market. Good level of Spanish is desirable.
UTOPIC0DE www.utopicode.iois a platform that will transform the way tech talent is upskilled and recruited worldwide. We want to be the first option for companies that wish to recruit skilled tech talent from the LATAM region. UTOPIC0DE is an early-stage UK born start-up and the founding Mexican team is currently developing the Minimum Viable Product to achieve product- market fit. Recently, the founding team secured a pre-seed funding round and is looking for the first team members that will be the stepping stones for the company and its product. Being part of the team at this early stage gives profiles the opportunity to have hands-on decision making within the company and great opportunities of career growth. UTOPIC0DE has a passionate remote team that understands that daily actions lead to high-end results and looks for someone that engages with their work and wishes to exploit their creativity- all whilst enjoying the process and tasks. Your work will not only be visible but extremely impactful in the company’s growth.
- Become familiar with our brand to identify key messages and deliver them in a written way.
- Copyright for our website, platform and social media posts.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and in-house studies).
- Write, edit and publish weekly relevant articles for UTOPIC0DE’s blog.
- Write and publish customer guides and white papers on a monthly basis.
- Proofread official communication before publishing for our online channels.
- Execute our editorial calendar and work with founders to gather insights and measure the content’s success.
- Identify customer’s needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Work side by side with the marketing area to assure they provide visual graphics/illustrations that reflect the key message or content material.
- Work side by side with the product area to assure the product has key messages that are clear and aligned with the brand’s voice.
- Proofread company’s written material to assure that the language and communication style is coherent throughout all channels.
- Experience doing research using multiple channels.
- Interest in the tech industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English,
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- A good level of Spanish is desirable but not a must.