Popsa is looking for a budding marketer with a focus on influencer marketing. Our office is based in Soho, London however you will be able to work in a remote capacity wherever you are based.
Founded in 2016 at Popsa we help people relive and share their experiences by making their best photos accessible again. Millions of people have vast collections of photos on their phones but they hardly ever explore them.
Starting with print, but then going beyond, our goal is to help people tell and share the story of their life irrespective of their eye for design or their technical abilities.
We are developing applied Machine Learning pipelines to automatically select sentimental photos, filter out inappropriate content, and design them into beautiful products such as photobooks and journals, without investing time or effort.
Our approach has already reduced a multi-hour process with the market incumbents, to an average of just a few minutes in our mobile apps.
But we want to go much further. Our plan is to cut the time required to zero. This potentially monetises vast amounts of previously unaccessible user-content for the first time, and will allow us to start offering smart subscription services that automatically catalog the best bits of your life.
We currently operate in 12 languages and ship to 50 countries around the world, and our rapid growth has successfully helped us secure £7million in investment that will see us grow to 50+ people with a worldwide reach by the end of 2020.
Popsa is the publisher of your life stories, so the personalised products we create have huge emotional attachment. They are made for 50th birthday parties, capture a new baby’s first year, or a fitting way to remember the holiday of a lifetime. Life’s great milestones, shared celebrations, but also the smaller moments in life.
Popsa has been partnering with influencers for the last 2 ½ years as a means to connect the brand with these important moments in people’s lives. We think it plays a unique, effective role for us in driving new customers to Popsa as well as raising awareness of the brand. To date we have run campaigns across Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and TikTok.
This gives you an exciting opportunity to work on campaigns across a wide of audiences, social media platforms and countries, with a focus on French speaking markets. It will be your responsibility to manage relationships and campaigns on time, within budget and to the goals of the campaign.
You will need to be a strong communicator, organised, good with data and work well within a team.
Your daily duties could include...
- Run end to end influencer marketing campaigns with a focus on French speaking markets across Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and other emerging social platforms.
- Manage a diverse set of campaigns across the year to many demographics, customer life stages and reasons for printing that align with Popsa’s target customers.
- Identify influencer partnerships using internal, external tools and your own knowledge of social platforms and influencers to support campaigns.
- Reach out to new partners/agents and build on existing relationships with timely and considerate communication to ensure campaign timelines remain on track and partners feel supported.
- Negotiate with partners on fees for certain campaigns using data across the business from past campaign learnings, app/product analytics and industry benchmarks.
- Track and report on key campaign performance metrics to the marketing team and wider stakeholders across the business.
- Monitor social media trends and be prepared to take the lead on campaign ideas and when necessary build proposals to support your thinking.
- Analysis of what competitors are doing in these markets and support the wider marketing team on other channels when needed.
- Social media and community management including posting and replying to people’s comments on posts and ads.
- Conduct research with French customers to learn more about their needs and reasons for using Popsa.
- Supporting the customer acquisition, CRM and creative teams when needed on a wider variety of initiatives.
- A graduate with a fluency in French and English, as well as an interest in working in marketing.
- A passion for social media and knowledge of the French market, culture and trends.
- Enjoys and has some proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets or other data analysis tools for interpreting data and drawing insights from this.
- Salary is negotiable and dependent on level of skill and experience; feel free to be honest and state a reasonable remuneration level.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and we close the office for the Christmas break.
- Training budget for conferences and courses.
- Diverse, collaborative and supportive environment.