Uhubs Job Description
Uhubs is a live upskilling platform that helps business professionals learn remote sales and marketing skills from real world experts. We were disappointed by e-learning and felt that accessing these experts in a live, interactive environment would be a game-changer for skills development. We are building a world class team on a mission to upskill 1 billion people by 2030.
We do it through 60 minute live Masterclasses and longer course formats built off the back of our proprietary methodology. 100% of content is delivered live and interactive.
We have a subscription based business model and charge businesses a monthly fee for their employees to access the platform.
We also have a consumer offering which allows members of the public to participate in courses in their spare time. Our users can attend remotely through a zoom style setup or join fellow learners at one of our microcampuses in London.
Our users are Modern Professionals looking to future-proof their careers or start a new business. Although remote sales and marketing is at our core, we define our focus as ‘Growth’: Business and Personal Growth. In addition to sales and marketing, our curriculum therefore covers a spectrum of personal growth skills such as resilience, mindset and leadership skills.
We would love to see the following in you:
- Deep knowledge of the SaaS ecosystem - you will need to bring a broad knowledge of available tools and help us stitch the correct ones together
- Have a good balance of technical competence and business acumen - we ideally want someone who eventually wants to become a founder themselves or has been a founder before
- A pirate mentality - you must be willing to be doubted and take a contrarian view. We are a team on a mission to redefine the personal development world and upskill 1 billion people by 2030
- willing to be scrappy and lean in how you build product and plan experiments
- Ability to work at speed, sometimes under limited brief or direction
- Ability to work in remote, dynamic and team oriented environment
- Ability to work independently from your own home / offices
- Ability to work across multiple time zones with a globally distributed team and network of international experts with potential for occasional odd working hours
- Ability to take ownership of the product roadmap working alongside the co-founders of the business and existing team to build an amazing product
As Product Manager you will be overseeing the evolution of the Uhubs product and be accountable for its development. We have been working with a part-time (but highly experienced) Product Manager who will continue to oversee our marketing automation, CRM, campaigns and marketing analytics side. You will work with this existing team member as part of an initial Product Team and have overall responsibility for leading and growing that team.
You will own the roadmap and work closely with the founders to evolve the product based on user feedback and business strategy. You will have budget responsibility for investment in the product and scope to build a developer/design team around you.
We have early traction but not quite product market fit. Your role will be taking the reins on product to ensure we pivot effectively to get to product market fit and start scaling globally.
Responsibilities (Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day):
- Define and own our product strategy and roadmap
- Constantly revisit product launch process and coordinate all of the activities required
- Facilitate workshops with product stakeholders and present the learnings in actionable items in order to make more intelligent product direction
- Collaborate with UX design to map flows, prototype ideas, review learnings
- Actively monitor a feature’s post-release performance
- Ensure a smooth feature delivery - supervising from the design/UX to delivery and QA lifecycle
- Communicate newly released features to the market
- Become a trusted source of the product, ensuring our teams build the right product and take it successfully to the market
- Grow the product management team as the company scales
- Collect from accounts pain points and opportunities and keep eyes open in the market for competition moves and industry trends
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
- Validate the product proposition, its value to the end customer and cost impacts and product specification, describing the end to end requirements
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives
- Manage and groom the team's backlog
We are based in Shoreditch London but flexible working is encouraged.
Salary and equity package negotiable based on your experience and fit. Enquire for more details.
Uhubs is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity.