Maeva is the skincare search engine designed for hardcore skincare fans. We've surveyed over 1000 skincare fans about their buying habits, and 96% of them told us they're looking for at least one particular ingredient in their next skincare purchase.
But the problem is clear, even the most popular online skincare retailers make an ingredients-focused search extremely difficult, customers have to manually read all of the ingredients on individual product pages, across several different sites.
Maeva aggregates all of the skincare products available to buy online, and allows users to conduct searches that are specific for their unique ingredient criteria, so they can find their perfect product in seconds.
Maeva is on a mission to be the number one destination for skincare discovery and community, digitally housing the 'rabbit hole' of products and ingredients that users discover when they get into skincare, a rapidly growing industry.
Maeva hasn't launched yet, but our social adverts are active and the waitlist is growing. We're looking for a talented technical co founder to help build the MVP and build the world's biggest skincare community.
What we're looking for:
As the technical co founder, you'll work with the founder on evenings and weekends to launch the MVP. Apply via the link and we can schedule a Zoom call for more information on the idea, opportunity and expectations.
- Experience using Python
- Full stack engineer, enjoy both front and back end work
- A desire to found something big - this could be huge, but it'll be hard work too!
- Experience in early stage startups would be ideal
- Interest in data and AI would be ideal but not crucial
How to apply:
- Submit your CV
- A cover letter of at least a few sentences as to why you'd like to be technical co founder, and why Maeva, will really help your application