Are you an experienced Product Manager looking to shape the future of one of London's brightest SaaS scale-ups?
At Mention Me, we’re on a mission to put trust back into the heart of marketing. Our referral marketing and customer retention platform has delivered more than 2 million referrals and increased customer lifetime value for 400+ brands around the globe.
We are looking for an exceptional technical Product Manager with experience in MarTech / SaaS integrations and data to join our growing product team.
The role will give you the opportunity to work closely with our engineering, design, partnerships and marketing teams to drive forward opportunities that will help Mention Me become a seamless part of the martech space. You will lead a cross-functional Product team that actively seeks to solve problems for clients and bring business results through integrating with a variety of platforms in the martech ecosystem. There will be an opportunity to also work across other types of product projects, such as data modelling, tag library improvements and client facing reporting dashboards.
You’ll play a key role in defining the product roadmap and will have the opportunity to work very closely with the founders and grow your career.
What the job is all about:
- Own the roadmap for accelerating Mention Me’s tech integration into the wider martech ecosystem and prioritise integration initiatives. Balance different business needs for each integration opportunity and prioritise the features accordingly.
- Work closely with the commercial team to identify integration opportunities that will drive new business and value for existing clients.
- Lead a cross-functional Product Team and work closely with our partners, clients and engineers to understand user needs, assess feasibility, define requirements and ensure delivery.
- Collect metrics, analyse data and user feedback to prioritise optimisations and iterate on the MVP. Be responsible for the success of the integration.
- Work closely with product marketing to build a successful go to market strategy with the aim of driving usage and making the partnership a success.
- Manage stakeholder relationships – be the go-to person for a wide range of colleagues, enable fast decision making, keep track of deadlines and deliverables.
- Whilst most of the focus will be on driving the growth of the business via tech integrations, you should also be comfortable to juggle other types of product projects such as data modelling, reporting dashboards and UX optimisations.
- Minimum 5 years of product management experience and at least 2 years specialising in partnerships, integrations and data.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a martech environment / SaaS business. Good understanding of the marketing technology ecosystem and some of the biggest industry players.
- You should feel comfortable discussing technical requirements, terminology and understanding technical documentation. You will need to know your APIs from your webhooks, SFTP from S3 and be confident explaining these terms to non-technical clients, partners and colleagues. We'll help and train you - but you'll need a good background to start.
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly to different levels of stakeholders, whether it's the C-level, the whole company or to the external client base.
- Confidence to present to the entire company and be the product evangelist
- Experience working in a cross-functional team using an agile methodology
- Ability to make and justify your prioritisation decisions, even when you are dealing with incomplete information
- A competitive package plus options in a growing scale up
- Work in a great place. Join a team of committed, supportive, bright and driven people.
- We're big on personal development: we offer personal training and conference budgets, a mentoring programme and a personal challenge fund.
- We’re also keen on ambition and celebrating success. Amaze the team with something great and win an awesome prize in the monthly Wheel of Wow.
- We believe in keeping work and life in balance. We’re happy to chat about flexible working and working from home where it works for both parties. We offer a fortnightly personal hack day and free massages in the office every Thursday.
- 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays, increasing with every year of service
- Enhanced Parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fun and quirky quarterly company away days (paddleboarding, wild goose chases and more)!
- Subsidised gym memberships/Classpass
- We are working fully remote at the moment but hope to be back in our amazing office space soon. At the moment our team socialises virtually with Thursday fun sessions, lunch time relaxation videos and even a remote chocolate tasting class (the chocolate was real!)