At RVU, we have the best of both worlds: the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- Uswitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching, helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate and saveonenergy.com (launched in 2018 and 2019 respectively) are fast establishing themselves as innovative, consumer-centric websites that will help propel our future growth.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world-class online experience.
We are looking for digital-minded analysts to drive organic growth within our portfolio of brands spanning the Financial Services, Telecommunications, and Energy industries. We’re a company of quick, strategic thinkers who value high performance. Speed & adaptability are at the core of our company culture as well as our SEO strategy. We play in competitive verticals, so if you want to prove that you have what it takes to be the best, then you’ll have your shot. Our proprietary tracking systems will also give you access to the next-level data you need to make smarter marketing decisions.
We strive to simplify some of the most complex and daunting consumer marketplaces, to genuinely improve the lives of our users. Across our platforms - Uswitch, Money, and Bankrate - we give millions of people the tools, data, and insight to save thousands of pounds per year by taking control of their utility bills and finance products.
What’s the Role? Spend all your time actually doing data-driven SEO, not convincing clients of its value.
- Analyze search landscapes to find opportunities for higher rankings within Google.
- Work with content, creative, and development teams to optimize existing and launch new web assets in order to capture ranking traffic.
- Ensure all SEO requirements are met for new pages, user experiences, and websites.
- Create detailed and insightful reports that will be used by the rest of the SEO team and senior management to communicate performance trends and key drivers.
- Present regularly on what worked, what didn’t, and what’s next on the long list of tests you want to run.
- Analyze competitor strategies to gain ranking insights and to help prioritize appropriately.
- The ideal candidate will be a proven performer with strong experience in Search Engine Optimization and/or other digital marketing channels (e.g. PPC, Paid Social, Display).
- Progressive, on-the-spot, creative problem solver who demonstrates both technical and analytical skills; candidates must be comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of marketing performance data.
- Successful candidates are passionate about innovating in natural search, don’t accept theories at face value, and enjoy testing to prove effectiveness of tactics.
- You’re an SEO super-fan. You stay on top of everything new and exciting in the world of search and actively look to find ways to test and use new tools or technical developments into use.
- Strong Google Analytics, Excel/Google Sheets skills (e.g. vlookup, pivot tables, etc.) as well as experience using SQL, BI platforms and other database/analysis packages.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a variety of different teams.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills in order to succeed.
- Our employees behave like entrepreneurs. They are incredibly driven, agile, goal oriented, and are always up for a challenge.
- Sense of humor and fun-loving attitude! Be a great person to work with.
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time at RVU even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
- The latest equipment - be it a Linux or Apple or Windows machine
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks
- Paid parental leave for those key moments in your life
- We have lots of other great benefits within the business, these are just a few of them
- Health insurance
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- 1 month full paid paternity leave to spend more time with the kids
- Attractive maternity leave policy
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding