We are looking for a digital marketing lead
• Own your Channels - manage the set-up analysis, and daily optimization of acquisition campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook, Display and other digital channels.
• Targeting - keywords, interests, campaign structure, placements, audiences
• Performance Management - bids, budgets, conversion metrics, CAC
• Messaging and Positioning - copy, creatives, landing pages, promotions
• Own your Numbers - Hit aggressive goals on growth and efficiency by being a data-driven marketer. Gather and analyze data for regular campaign reporting. Synthesize data from a wide variety of sources into concise, actionable insights and recommendations.
• Be a Partner - Develop and communicate ideas for improving strategies, practices and approaches, and lead the successful implementation of those ideas. Work closely with the European business management team and other members of the Digital Marketing Team to develop collective expertise in acquisition and conversion, and with Design and Marketing Analytics teams to spec, launch and measure new campaigns and tests. Qualifications
• 5+ years experience in performance marketing with a track record of successful customer acquisition at target ROI.
• Highly Analytical. Great with numbers. Enjoys problem-solving. Structured thinker and communicator. Solid knowledge of MS Excel.
• Highly Creative. Full of ideas to test next. Ability to translate hypotheses into messaging and imagery. Ability to think both inside and outside the box.
• Highly Motivated. Energetic, nimble and highly results-driven. In tune with and able to take advantage of emerging technology trends and platforms within web/digital marketing. Preferred but not Required
• Functional knowledge of SQL, AdWords Scripts & HTML/CSS.
• Has context and insights on the diaspora communities in the UK and Europe.