Gravity Sketch is a VC backed London-based startup transforming the future of digital creation. Our vision is to revolutionise 3D design and the way products are brought to life. We are developing the first 3D digital design platform focused on creative designers. We aim to positively disrupt the current design and engineering workflows, placing the user at the center of the creation process in hopes of accelerating the full development process. The platform is used by thousands of designers across the globe in industries such as transportation, industrial design, media and entertainment, and apparel.
Life At Gravity Sketch
We’re a small team of 25, we move quickly, take pride & ownership in our work, and aim to leave a real impact on the industry. Our culture is one of innovation, collaboration & creativity. We're looking for ambitious, passionate, and empathetic people who want to join us on our journey. As a fast-growing start-up we’re process-light and focus on innovating, doing the work of our lives. If you’re resourceful by nature and a great team player, you’ll fit right in.
What you'll be doing
As a Unity Tablet Engineer, you will work with UI/UX designers and the product team, helping to properly build green light PoC or prototypes into production ready software.
You will be engineering testable, maintainable, extensible and scalable solutions for iPad, and Wacom tablet related features. Your passion to build highly modularised, feature oriented products, will combine with your self-motivated nature to continuously improve the quality of code, modularization, test coverage, and reusable code libraries.
- 2+ years of commercial Unity experience - essential
- Understanding of Unity rendering and UI system
- Attention to detail on UI/UX
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Functional Programming
- Good understanding of SOLID and design patterns
- Can deliver PoC to production ready product with high quality code
- Curious personality and a self-driven passion for problem-solving
- Not afraid of making mistakes, comfortable getting hands dirty
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Passionate about technology
Bonus points if you have:
- Knowledge of 3D modelling, sketching, art, design
- 3D Modelling experience
- Mobile UI performance analysis experience
- VFX and shader experience
As well as competitive salary and host of benefits, we play hard too:
Whether we’re finding new ways for the whole team to listen to our company Spotify while remote, or playing Jackbox with colleagues: there’s something for everyone from Beat Saber, to pub quizzes, to board game nights, to Zoom workouts, tocollaborative fun sketching sessions in GS. We’re always open to trying new things if you want to share your hobby with the team!