SeedLegals is London’s hottest LegalTech startup. A disruptive startup to power other startups!
Its founder is technology entrepreneur Anthony Rose, globally recognised for his role as Head of BBC iPlayer and more recently as a founder (Beamly/Zeebox, 6Tribes, SeedLegals), investor (Papped, QJAM), advisor and mentor.
As our Lead Business Intelligence Analyst you’ll have the exciting role of setting up and maintaining our nascent Data Analysis infrastructure - Creating and maintaining ETL connections, as well as overseeing the full implementation of our new Tableau set-up. You’ll work primarily with our growth team to generate actionable dashboards & insights which measure and improve business performance.
But vital to the role is an investigative mindset, not only acting as a service to supply teams with the insights they need, but also using strategic thinking to identify trends in the data and key and impactful opportunities for innovation.
You will also have access to one of the most fascinating non-public datasets on early stage startups in the world, from which you will be able to create industry defining reports - often making the mainstream press.
- 1 year minimum of professional experience with Tableau
- Ability to write efficient and readable SQL
- Can run data analysis in R or Python
- Statistical Background - Understanding of causality, sample sizes, hypothesis testing, multivariate regression, etc.
- Can communicate clearly in writing - both in technical documentation and when helping the team draw the right conclusions from the data
- Nice to have: Experience running and drawing results from Machine Learning models
- Nice to have: Experience implementing and maintaining ETL pipelines
- An unshakeable belief in the power of Business Intelligence and data based decisions to transform the performance of a business. You can and should be driving change in a fast-growing startup.
- Friendly and very personable - you’ll be managing a lot of relationships
- You live, breathe and love startups
- Salary - Based on Experience
- Report directly to Head of Growth, and work closely with Senior Management and CEO
- Autonomy and self-direction - you are the primary manager of data insights for the whole company
- Work and learn from domain experts in UX, engineering, investment and law
- Company founded and overseen by leaders across hyper-growth companies known for building high-performing teams (Funding Circle, Huel, BBC iPlayer)
- Tight knit and unbelievably friendly team with a great ethos for teamwork (Organised activities, going out for dinner/ drinks together, and generally a super fun crowd)
- Located right in the heart of London - next to Chancery Lane Tube Station, Leather Lane Food Market, and Lincoln's Inn Fields
- Attend & network at the UK’s most exclusive startup ecosystem events
- Own your own time - work-life friendly hours
- 28 days annual leave (includes bank holidays)
- Contributory pension
- Opportunity to work for a company dubbed one of Sifted’s top startups to watch in 2020 alongside the likes of Revolut, Monzo and Darktrace.
We’re looking to hire for this role as soon as we find the right match, so if that sounds like you – get in touch.