At RVU, we have the best of both worlds; the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- Uswitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching, helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate and saveonenergy.com (launched in 2018 and 2019 respectively) are fast establishing themselves as innovative, consumer-centric websites that will help propel our future growth.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
We’re currently hiring for product managers across two teams at RVU - Consumer Journeys and Lifetime Value. The Consumer Journeys team is responsible for building our critical consumer-facing journeys, including our market-leading energy switching process and broadband and mobile comparison experiences
The Lifetime Value team is a new team responsible for developing deep, long term relationships with users, helping them find the right deal time and time again, over all our product areas. We will do this through engaging web experiences, through our mobile app and through timely and useful emails and notifications.
We are seeking a Product Manager to identify, launch and iterate innovative and engaging consumer experiences. You’ll work within small, cross-functional teams to deliver world-class journeys and features that enable consumers to make great decisions in complex markets, while capturing and analysing data to drive the product forward.
The Product Manager also works within the Product Group to help drive the vision and strategy for our products and product features. A typical day would involve prioritising, refining and supporting growth across RVU in a variety of disciplines, working closely with a cross-functional scrum team.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our audience with hard data and conversations with users, and evangelise those learnings within the organisation;
- Align stakeholders, set the product roadmap, prioritise features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with business teams, engineers and/or independent contractors to ship high-quality experiences;
- Own and write product specifications and user stories;
- Lead and collaborate on launch and go-to-market strategy;
- Foster a culture of testing, data-driven decision making, and accountability for metrics and results;
- Organise milestone reviews, updating key stakeholders with progress of stories; negotiating priorities, scope, funding, and schedules;
- Bridge the communication between the product team and wider organisation
- You have demonstrable success delivering consumer facing products that drive real user value and business financial goals
- You leverage both user experience and AB testing to find product/market fit
- You create structure out of ambiguity and have a pragmatic “can do” and “make it happen” attitude in a collaborative way
- You balance what needs to be done now versus what can be done later
- You are analytically minded, comfortable using data to understand and communicate product performance (experience with Google Analytics, SQL, Google Sheets and/or Segment beneficial)
- You are an excellent communicator with the ability to tailor your message by audience
What we’ll give back to you:
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time here even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
- Choice of a 13 or 15” MacBook Pro
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks and soft drinks plus free coffee from an on-site barista
- Paid parental leave for those key moments in your life
- We have lots of other great benefits within the business, these are just a few of them
- Health insurance
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- 1 month full paid paternity leave to spend more time with the kids
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding