Our mission is to create the most personalised and genuine fan experiences in the world. Thrillz is a marketplace where fans can book personalised video messages from their favourite celebrities.
Our top talent including Made in Chelsea Stars, Sporting legends, YouTube Sensations and Celebrity Influencers are earning thousands of £'s and mostly only spend a few minutes per week recording videos.
We have recently launched in London and have had a great start! We are backed by leading Private Equity and Venture Capital investors and are fast growing.
**About the role**
Your role will be to be to identify and acquire talent (celebrities, influencers, athletes, etc) and contact them.
You will be constantly reaching out to talent via email, sliding into DMs, and social selling your way to leading agents and managers. You may also need to speak to them on the phone! Volume is key!
If you're the person in your friend group that everybody looks to for the latest pop culture news or the shocking sports stat line from the night before, then this role may just be perfect for you!
You should have a great understanding of trending people, influencers that matter, and instinctively know who would do great on Thrillz. This is a 3-month initial contract role, and when we see a fit within the 3 month period, you can will receive a full time offer to join Thrillz!
**How you will succeed: **
- Thrive off being in a fast-paced environment where collaboration, communication, and hard work is critical.
- Learn to effectively focus on the right people, verticals and relationships.
- Be focused at work and excited about working long hours every day with the team.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - this is a client facing role after all, where you’ll constantly be speaking and messaging with celebrities.
- Take intelligent risks in building smart, strategic relationships and partnerships.
- Be confident in sharing your opinions and insight with the team- you’re on the front line after all!
- Always be honest and have a hunger to learn more, beat the competition, and take prideful ownership in everything you do.
- Be ready to ‘always be on’, talent expects excellence and quick communication.
- Have a knack for all things social-media related.
**What we are looking for:**
- Known as a leader on your team; someone that is constantly being tasked with roles or accounts above your pay-grade.
- Experience and confidence in client-facing roles.
- Be extremely self-motivated and someone who shuns mediocrity.
- Most importantly, you’re someone that sees the glass half full and is excited to take on new challenges, initiatives, and projects!
- Exciting, passionate and friendly team that work hard and have fun
- You will be instrumental in the growth of a disruptive start-up backed by capital from leading investors across Europe
- Generous compensation package comprised of base salary and commission
- Central London office (Finsbury Circus) with a flexible working culture – we like to give freedom but also value the power of collaboration
- Remote working for the forseeable future - we have achieved a lot without going into the office!
Thrillz is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Thrillz celebrates and embraces diversity.