Thanks for stopping by our advert. WRENEW is an ambitious start-up looking to transform how the hair and beauty industry serves an on-demand society.
We need a social media expert and digital content creator to build our audiences on socials. You will be collaborating with our visual creative and early adopters out brand stories.
Our goal is to create a locally global ecosystem that enables both customer and professionals to connect with minimal fuss.
Demonstrable experience across all social media channels.
- Nominal KPI to assess the frequency and reach of previous campaigns.
- Blogging, SEO, meta tags, backlinking, google analytic, fb ads and sales funnels
- Successful social media strategy deliveries
The role can start as part-time, with the view to transition to full-time as the demands of the project become greater.
Pre-seed, M.V.P, Bootstrapping with funds on hand to prepare for imminent investment
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing the organisation's social media accounts
- Establishing new channels in keeping with changing SM trends
- Assisting with the delivery and development of our organisation’s SM plan
- Increasing followers and engagement across fb, ig, twitter
- Sourcing appropriate and relevant events, news items etc. for posting
- Reporting findings
- Enthusiastic about joining a new venture
- Active interest in hair, beauty and wellness
- Passionate about innovating on socials
- Ability to overcome challenges through problem-solving
- Growth via frequency and reach (conventional and unconventional)
- This is an unpaid role with opportunities to participate in equity. This will remain the case until funding is raised and transition into a paid position. (Funding goal Q.4 20' - Q1.21')
- You will have access to a budget to execute your vision for campaigns.