Techstra Solutions is a bespoke software development agency with global reach.
We design and build software that enables organisations of any size to become leaders in their markets, transform the way they deliver their services and interact with their customers.
We pride ourselves on approaching every task with excitement and curiosity, focusing on people and business outcomes more than on the code, and building long-lasting, trusting relationships with our clients.
We have an excellent track record of delivering secure, reliable and robust business-critical software solutions to a wide range of clients, from startups to large enterprise. Our clients come from various industries including finance, telecommunications, healthcare, retail, construction, and manufacturing.
About the Role:
To support the rapid growth of Techstra Solution, we are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, ambitious Sales Consultant to join our team.
This is an amazing opportunity to become a part of a great business, make huge impact on other businesses in the UK and globally, and have maximum control of your working life. Your day to day will be as close to the one of our CEO as it can get! Networking, prospecting, meeting different people, learning about amazing businesses, helping customers solve problems in the most efficient way, building lasting meaningful business relationships. What can be more exciting?
This is a commission only role which means you will not have a basic salary, however the commission you keep from each deal you close is the highest on the market. Our aim is to enable you to become very successful in this role so we will be providing a lot of support to help you over-achieve your goals.
Techstra is growing rapidly and the career progression path for the right person is to become a Sales Manager and manage a team of Sales Consultants or Associates.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Prospect within designated industry or territory, generate new leads
- Follow up on an develop leads provided by the company
- Introduce prospects to Techstra Solutions, our brand and service portfolio
- Set up calls and meetings for the Technical Team
- Prepare quotations and commercial proposals
- Close deals
You will be joining a growing startup and it is very important you have the right attitude – everything else we can teach you!
We are looking for a self-starter, someone who is extremely well organised and does not require micro-management. You will be always up for a challenge, keen to see how well you can do, and always keen to learn and improve.
Sales Consultant will act as Techstra Ambassador and be the main point of contact for customers and prospects. It is very important you like being a part of a young, dynamic team but can also work independently.
- Genuine curiosity and growth mindset
- Positive attitude and ability to focus on the big picture (sales can be tough sometimes!)
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to team with others to implement complex projects
- Passion about customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on a variety of projects with limited supervision
- Attention to detail
NO AGENCIES PLEASE