Wildly Creative, Out of the Box Thinker Wanted for Business Development Manager/Director position at Dynamic, Purpose Led Wellbeing Startup
2020 has pushed us to our limits. Social uprising, a global pandemic, loneliness and staggering uncertainty have had a substantial negative impact on our stress levels and overall wellbeing. Join us on our journey to empower as many people as possible, in these turbulent times and beyond, with the tools and resources to find peace and happiness, and achieve positive Whole Human health.
We’re a profit for purpose startup that’s seeking a highly motivated manager/director to be an integral member of our Business Development team. The main responsibilities will be to work with our founder and team, to contribute to our business development strategy, and be an instrumental part of executing and rolling out our initiatives including:
- a) identifying and reaching out to the relevant organisations and individuals within our strategic target sectors
- b) customising communications with value added, target specific content to create the most compelling product and service proposition for every identified opportunity
- c) identifying and adding to our list of target clients and strategic partners across sectors
- d) identifying and adding to our list of key sales & marketing channels to best reach our target audience
- e) capturing B2B market insights and trends within these groups and communicating them regularly with our team
- c) brainstorming and helping implement creative & innovative business development initiatives with our team
Our wellbeing app, workshops, guided practices and analytics reports draw from decades of extensive research and practice across neuroscience, psychology, physiology, mindfulness, spirituality and multiple healing modalities, to create the most impactful, science- and evidence-based tools and resources that enable users to achieve root level up, substantive and sustainable shifts for positive mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health.
Our 360 degree ethical business model means that we empower positive change for users, organisations and communities, while uplifting the vulnerable, by dedicating 25% of all profits to fund highly targeted programmes at our charity partners that enable adults and children targets of abuse to live healthy, independent lives.
The ideal candidate for the role will be/have:
- London based
- passionate about and/or immersed in the wellbeing lifestyle
- excellent research skills and ability to quickly grasp which opportunities are a good brand fit
- strong understanding of how to communicate in a meaningful, on-brand manner to a business and organisation audience
- ability to identify potential new clients//strategic sales & marketing channels across sectors and reach out accordingly
- ability to hone in on and communicate best value-add proposition for each specific audience
- positive, proactive, creative, out of the box thinker and problem solver with strong attention to detail
- able to work independently and within a team
- strong understanding of and have existing mindfulness and wellbeing practices, and believer in the benefits and need for a fully conscious, connected, Whole Human lifestyle
- able to thrive as part of a fast paced, multi-tasking startup team
- minimum 6 months commitment
Please contact Living Ashram with your CV and a 2 minute video on why this role resonates with you. We look forward to hearing from you!