Proposal Writer / Manager
Retina is an award-winning global marketing, communications and technology services company serving primarily Fortune 500 clients. We are seeking a Proposal Writer/Manager to join our team in Glasgow and play a vital role in securing new projects for our portfolio of marketing and technology services from government and public organizations around the world.
What you’ll be doing
- Take overall responsibility for the revenue pipeline from RFP responses
- Identify, select, and review RFPs and RFIs for optimal success rate
- Take overall responsibility for producing high-quality, complex responses to RFPs and RFIs
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (SME) and managers to draft proposal that win
- Project manage the process of proposal writing to ensure timely delivery of proposals
- Manage the details of the RFP for compliance and successful submission of proposals
- Manage junior staff assisting with proposal writing
What we are looking for
- Prior experience with proposal writing in corporate, government, or NGO settings
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Understanding of audiences and ability to write for specific audiences
- Well organized. Formal project management background helpful.
- Familiarity with RFP content systems e.g. GSA.
- Commitment to quality and strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of P&L.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Linguistics, or a related field.
- Several years of proposal writing or related business development experience.
Perks and Benefits
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary, negotiable and dependent upon prior experience. This position also includes paid vacation, and a flexible schedule, including working from home.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply today!