Abintegro is a fast-growing SaaS business, as the UKs leading online career development platform. Our clients are universities, companies and HR consultancies, who white-label and integrate our platform into their proposition to build the skills of their students and employees.
As a result of rapid expansion in Australia in New Zealand, we are looking for an experienced account / commercial manager to be responsible for the retention, growth and overall performance of Abintegro in ANZ.
You’ll be in the UK currently, and will work with the UK team in London for at least a year, before moving to Sydney, where we have 2 team members.
So, this role is ideal for an Australian national who is in London currently and looking to return to Sydney with an exceptional responsibility to grow a business and be a key part of the overall company success story.
Abintegro customers in ANZ are predominantly universities, who rely on the Abintegro online platform and services to build the employability of their students. We are experts in the implementation of online platforms, and professional advisors to our clients. If you have the consultative skills, attention to detail and thrive on being responsible for commercial growth, we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll need at least 3 years of account management experience and be able to demonstrate success. Initially based from our superb offices in Chiswick, London (when we open the office again!!), you will be supported by your own Customer Success Manager and work closely with 15 members of the commercial team.
This is a superb opportunity for your personal development, you'll be exposed to and involved in real business decisions, and have the opportunity to grow Abintegro Australia & NZ territory.
Given the unique geographical move involved, please think carefully before applying.
-Managing and developing the relationship with c30 key ANZ accounts, to ensure their objectives are met via the use of the Abintegro services
-Working with your designated customer success manager to provide first-class, responsive service and all the technical work is completed on time to standard
-Introducing new products and concepts and creating a business case for clients to increase spend
-Running presentations, product demonstrations and hosting meetings with multiple stake-holders
-Securing profitable renewals, on time, to target, and achieving growth target for the territory
-Managing workload to ensure all clients experience first-class account management, whilst prioritising to focus on opportunities and risks
-Contributing to the Abintegro product development roadmap and advising on investment decisions for the territory
-Coaching and mentoring other members of the ANZ team
- A track record (3-5 years) of success in account management
- Skilled relationship builder and exceptional communication skills
- Highly motivated and ability to work independently
- Keen attention to detail, this is important!
- Willingness to travel across the UK & ANZ to visit clients
- If you have worked for a SaaS or learning business it will be an advantage
- Degree level education
- A genuine interest in being part of a high growth small business and contributing to the journey
- Unrivalled personal development, working directly every day with a highly experienced team
- An opportunity to make a visible impact from day 1
- The opportunity to be actively involved in the product development of a fast-growing company
- A highly competitive base salary plus market leading bonus scheme
- A social, relaxed but professional working environment with responsibility from the very beginning
- Discounted gym membership at the on-site flagship Virgin Active Club, monthly team outings, flexi-day and other perks you’d expect from a growing tech company
Sound good? Please apply with your CV and short email explaining why you are interested.