Who are Buzzbike?
Want to join the Netflix for Bikes? Buzzbike is a revolutionary, subscription based urban cycle scheme based in London with a simple mission to get everyone in the city on a bike. The tragedy of COVID-19 is reshaping urban mobility and with it comes a significant opportunity for Buzzbike to be a big part of the change.
We offer members access to a premium bike on a full-time basis, plus a lock, insurance against theft and on-demand maintenance support. Next, we use gamification to incentivise and motivate members to ride as often as possible. With the Buzzbike app you can record journeys, track stats, compete on leaderboards and even win rewards the more you ride. Flat white anyone?
The world is starting to take note too – The Guardian referred to Buzzbike as“The Netflix for Bikes” and Timeout said, “Move over Boris Bike there’s a new cycle scheme in town”. Buzzbike was also selected as 1 of 6 startups, from 360 applications from the around the world to join the pre-eminent sports tech accelerator leAD in Berlin in 2019, which was founded by the Adidas family.
This is your opportunity to be part of the future of city cycling and make a difference to the planet and the health and happiness of the city in the process. Check out www.buzzbike.cc to find out more.
What’s the role?
We’re on the hunt for our first full-time UX designer to partner with the Founders, tech and growth teams on the evolution of our consumer facing and operational products as well as overall service design. You will bring customer insight to all product development and ensure a customer centric culture is fostered within the DNA of the team and ever decision.
You are capable of managing UX projects from end to end including workshopping, research, feature development, rapid prototyping and wireframing. This is real opportunity for a talented UX designer to help shape the next stage of our service and build the easiest and most rewarding way to get around the City on a bike.
Who we’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience as a UX designer in a consumer centric product business
- Has designed and conducted consumer and stakeholder research
- Strong ability to report on research to develop user centric design briefs
- Experience in quickly generating wireframes, physical & digital prototypes
- Ability to drive UX / product development across multiple products and devices
- Strong technical understanding and basic programming ability valued
- Game design experience preferred (not essential)
- Obsessively user-centric
- Structured and organised design process underpinned by proven methodology
- A highly motivated team player ready to do the best work of their lives
- Competitive salary
- Your own Buzzbike
- Join a fast-growing startup in a sector that’s exploding
- Your chance to lead and make a true impact
- Make a positive impact on society