At RVU, we have the best of both worlds; the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- Uswitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching, helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate and saveonenergy.com are fast establishing themselves as innovative, consumer-centric websites that will help propel our future growth.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with stakeholders to define long term goals and roadmaps across multiple stakeholder teams;
- Lead the definition and syndication of brand expression and product strategy;
- Drive the audience growth agenda for the brands you look after;
- Drive product development together with cross functional team(s) in accordance to high level product roadmap;
- Champion test and learn attitude, and leverages data to optimise journeys/ features;
- Set objectives and key results for the team(s) and monitors and analyses key performance indicators;
- Groom the product backlog, ensuring the team(s) is working on the right thing at the right time;
- Ensure that relevant scrum/ sprint processes/ ceremonies take place and work well for the team;
- Organise milestone reviews, updating key stakeholders with progress of stories; negotiating priorities, scope, funding, and schedules;
- Bridge the communication between the team and their stakeholders.
The things we look for in you:
- Decisive, visionary and able to support your decisions with research
- Experience in developing and driving a brand/ flagship product
- Experience in organic audience (SEO) growth
- Experience of taking a user-focused product from concept through to market release
- Able to define and articulate user stories and prioritise the product backlog
- Ability to work and coordinate across multiple work streams simultaneously
- Provides information and makes timely decisions
- Ability to prioritise requirements, defects, and other work items for the team
- Ability to facilitate requirements/ backlog grooming, ideation and design workshops
- Highly organised, with excellent communication skills
- 'Analytically minded, comfortable using data to understand product performance' experience with Google Analytics, SQL, Google Sheets, Segment beneficial)
- Knowledge of SCRUM & Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of the energy, telecommunications or financial services industry beneficial
- Experience in coordinating between internal and external product teams beneficial
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time at RVU even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- Excellent maternity, paternity and adoption leave policy, for those key moments in your life
- Health insurance
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks