About Raver Fans:
Raver Fans is the new and interactive social media app.
We are simply providing a simple platform for people to share their opinions on Brands. Social media is a hot space where brands are always looking for brilliant innovative ventures.
We are very passionate about how people respond to services or products provided to them by Brands. We want people to share their opinions quickly and efficiently without keeping it to themselves. We are young, fresh and we believe the future of P2P review is us
Backed by a pre seed investor, we have managed to develop and test all the platforms
We have launched our brand-new App (Raver Fans) into the App Store and the website is now LIVE
We have received extensive feedback on the business model and the App and decided to make a lot of changes to the app to meet the new model
This is the reason we like to bring on a very talented Technical guy with all round skills in app and web development. Code is already written and currently bug fixes and enhancements are required
App developed in SWIFT
We are based in Bristol, UK and we are looking for a passionate, experienced and ambitious Developer to Join a team of 3 to work together and make this a success.
About the role:
Our ideal Technical Developer will be actively seeking a position in an early stage startup where their work will directly impact the growth and success of the business. A team player is key, someone who is comfortable working in a flat and fluid-structure. They will be excited by the opportunity to own equity in a startup with high growth potential
From a Technical point of view, we are looking for a full-stack developer with mobile app experience and a passion for building great products. The perfect candidate will be well-versed in current technologies and best practices, have an inquisitive and investigate style with the ability to act in tough situations.
You will be responsible for:
· Architecting, developing and delivering the next phase of our development (app + website)
· Working with the team to establish the best UI/UX
· Maintaining and making small improvements to the existing products
· Defining the technology standards to be used in the long term
· Identify a timeline for hiring and building the development team
· Back and front-end experience
· App (iOS/Android) development experience
· UX/UI experience
· Strategic vision, hands-on approach
· Have a desire to join a start-up and build a product from the ground up
· Is excited about fast growth and a big challenge.
· Define a long-term product roadmap
What we can offer:
· The right candidate can expect a substantial amount of equity (based on ability and experience) with salary post-investment
· Flexible working
· The opportunity to work remotely
If you’re interested, then please reply with a cover letter and CV.
Looking forward to hearing from you!