ChargeBolt is now recruiting an Area Manager in Bristol, Manchester and Newcastle!
We’re deploying charging stations all across the UK and want people to be a part of building our network. ChargeBolt allows customers to rent a power bank from a station, charge on the go, and then return the power bank at any other ChargeBolt station - it’s just like the shared bikes but for power banks!
As an Area Manager, you will be vital in the expansion of our network and bringing ChargeBolt to the whole of the UK. You’ll meet with a range of clients, gain amazing career skills and receive an attractive rewards package, plus you’ll never run out of battery again.
• Replenishing and installing power banks/stations across your territory.
• Managing clients and be the first point of contact as we expand in this territory.
• Managing client relationships through email, phone and in person communication.
• Effective product placement when installing and displaying stations at our locations.
• Help with the distribution of new marketing materials.
• Contribute to maintenance efforts of the stations across our network.
We are looking for:
• Organised individual who can balance a range of tasks.
• Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft programmes.
• Proficient in writing clear and effective emails.
• Confident at speaking to clients and demonstrating knowledge of our products.
• Good planning skills to manage your time effectively.
• Able to learn new skills quickly and effectively.
• Passionate about the brand and what you can add to our company.
• Willing to travel to various locations & be on your feet a lot.
• A UK driver’s license is a bonus.
• A people person, happy with engaging with new people during the day