Here at Navitas, we're on a mission to raise safety standards across the food service and hospitality industry using technology and expertise.
Our roots are founded in the pedigree of a 30+ year old consultancy that now being supercharged with cutting-edge and disruptive software and hardware technology.
We're addressing a huge domestic market, with ambitious plans to expand internationally, backed by PE investors and a management team with experience across the industry and multiple start-up exits.
We're looking for someone to take the reins of our small Support team. Our customers lean on us for both technical advice with our suite of hardware and software solutions, as well as relying on us to advise them on industry best practice in order to help raise their safety standards and gain efficiencies within their businesses.
There's a wide range of clients, from award winning fish and chip shops, to Michelin Star restaurants, to global coffee and burger chains.
We use Zendesk for all of our customer communications. Day to day management of tickets and calls through Zendesk plays a huge part of the role; ensuring we hit our agreed SLAs and that CSAT is both at the required level and any negative is followed up promptly.
The role requires you to be the voice of the customer within the business, championing them through strategy, product and marketing decisions.
As well as the above, we're constantly striving to recognise ways to operate more smartly, you'll need to have a keen eye for problem solving and crafting solutions that serve ourselves and our customers in a more impactful way.
- You've experience within a start-up/growing support function and are comfortable managing a small team
- You possess the skills and experience to pick Zendesk up and run with it from day one
- You are a true team player and able to motivate and cultivate a shared vision, knowledge and sense of achievement
- You believe in what we do, and want to help raise safety standards for the good of all
- Would be great if you have some experience of commercial kitchens, but not a deal breaker if not
The position is fully remote (we've decided to permanently leave the commute and office lifestyle behind post Covid) and we anticipate monthly meet ups in various locations to strengthen our relationships once it's appropriate to do so.