What is Syft?
Founded in 2015, Syft is an on-demand marketplace helping Job Seekers and Employers have 100% control and choice over shifts worked in real time. We want to enable Job Seekers to control their schedule, choose their work and enable them to work as many or as few shifts as they want. The platform enables Employers to book reliable, rated and verified staff immediately. At Syft, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector.
Our mission is to help people get jobs by democratising work and giving jobseekers ownership, control, and choice. We are working hard to build a world where access to work and jobseekers are frictionless.
Our results speak for themselves, £8.75 million in VC funding between 2016 and 2018, ‘Recruitment Technology Innovation of the Year’ at the Recruiter Awards, ‘Hottest Platform Economy / Marketplace’ at the Europas and ranked 7th in the ‘Startups 100’ in 2018.
Syft has grown to nearly 200 employees across 8 offices around the UK. In 2019 Syft was acquired by Indeed, the world’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey.
You’re someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day. Your friends describe you as thorough, analytical and detail-oriented. You are someone with high standards who leads by example, and who will take pride in Syft like we do.
You take big problems, break them into the smallest MVP and ship them fast to learn and iterate rapidly. Most of all, you love solving hard challenges to make a difference in the lives of other people, whether they be job seekers, employers or your fellow colleagues.
We aim to fundamentally change how the world looks at work in a way that benefits both Job Seekers and Employers. We are looking for someone who is thrilled by all the possibilities.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Focus on data driven decision making through iterative feature development.
- Communicate with and align Stakeholders about product direction, strategy and the operational execution.
- Understanding business objectives and mapping day-to-day efforts into those business outcomes.
- Producing clear MVP definition and roadmap and work collaboratively with engineering to execute on it.
- Collect and analyse feedback from our users, clients and internal stakeholders.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience.
- Can take an unstructured problem and build a product roadmap to solve it in a structured manner.
- Experience with B2B and B2C products.
- Track record of obsessively understanding your customers looking to wow and delight every customer.
- Experienced using SQL, Excel, Jira, Mixpanel/ Google Analytics.
- Able to breakdown complex problems into simple solutions.
- Mobile First Product Development Experience.
- You measure everything and attention to detail.
- Self starter and Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Hiring/ Recruitment Space Experience
- Experience Launching Products Globally
- Experience launching products without dedicated UX, Marketing, Sales teams to launch faster
- Equally comfortable with long term planning and day-to-day progress tracking and execution
- Previous entrepreneurial/start-up experience a plus
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
You’re Flexible- able to consider challenges from different perspectives.
You’re Entrepreneurial- see how a challenge could become an opportunity.
You take Accountability through thick and thin, inviting ideas for improvement.
You’re Data Driven- see the necessity of analysing metrics when devising solutions.
You’re Passionate about what you do and self motivated.
You can Adapt to your team’s challenges and Collaborate with other departments.
What you’ll get:
- Flexible work arrangements, remote and working from home.
- Employee Assistance programs, free eyecare vouchers, discounted gym memberships and more.
- Unique bonus structure for every employee.
- Social events and lunch and learns.
Syft is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that wants to build a welcoming and diverse working environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic background, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.