We're Lifecoach, the digital coaching platform.
Our vision: To empower the world through access to high quality coaching across every area of life.
What we're about can really be summed up in two words: Personal Development. We make it easy for people to find professional coaches and connect to high quality coaching services; from online self-study courses to live online 1:1 and group coaching. Why? To progress, to overcome problems, to skill-up, level-up and advance. Whether that's through health & fitness coaching, business & career coaching, transformation & mindset or productivity coaching, to name just a few areas of life - we connect people to a community of coaches who can help them to develop and live better lives.
We have a highly engaged community of over 500 coaches on our platform, in over 20 countries and are now turning our focus from supply side to demand side marketing.
We are looking for a marketing partner to help us drive the demand side; promoting our coaches & coaching courses to prospective clients/students while building community, brand and user engagement. You'll have plenty of tools at your disposal such as automated email marketing, strong analytics and a referral tracking engine. Speaking of referrals, we'd like to build a strong network of influencers, promotors and resellers in the Personal Development space, leveraging affiliate marketing to drive promotion and sales to their existing, highly curated audiences whilst offering them an attractive profit share.
Role: Head of Partnerships
This position is in return for equity – the amount dependent on previous experience and measured performance. In the longer term, it could involve a salary. We are interested in both part-time and full-time applications.
We don’t have a specific person in mind – we’re excited to hear from people with different strengths, experience and backgrounds.
That said, we feel the following things are really important:
- Interest in coaching (do you care about building a platform that has a real impact on people's lives?)
- Building partnerships (can you identify suitable audiences, channels and influencers and reach out with an attractive offering to build a strong network of affiliate marketing partners? Can you track the performance of these partnerships over time? Can you work hard to keep all of our partners happy and successful?)
- Building community (our Coach community is strong. Can we do the same for those who need coaching? Can you identify ways to foster a strong sense of community?)
- Growth hacking (We're a startup so guerrilla marketing is our bread and butter! We don't trust tweeting to get the job done and we don't pay for advertising. We don't broadcast to thousands when reaching one highly targeted influencer can bring better results. Can you spot opportunities and jump on them without hesitation? Can you build strong, trustworthy, mutually beneficial relationships? Can you find strategies that work and then automate and scale them? Can you build demand from the ground up? Are you OK with instability and change? Can you think of your own ideas for growth and turn them into measurable experiments to test their success? Can you stay persistent even when things don't immediately work out? Are you comfortable switching between B2B and B2C marketing?)
- Sales (as you drive demand, you'll need to keep a close eye on sales to measure your results. Building an affiliate network of re-sellers is a sales focussed undertaking)
- Management (as Head of one of the most critical areas of our business, are you ready to build your own future from the ground up and grow into a high level leader with responsibility for managing your own team?).
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch with both a CV and covering letter. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop us an email. We look forward to hearing from you!