Digital health startup Baby2Body is building an AI-driven personal health and well-being coach for women. We focus on bridging personalized fitness, nutrition, and wellness to our global audience. Launched in 2018, our app has nearly a million users from 150 countries and is growing every day. We have plans to scale the platform for other life stages and new languages. We are a venture-backed business with offices in London and NYC, we are a small but perfectly formed team with a supportive board and investors.
Based on multiple data points, each user is delivered an actionable plan for living a healthier and happier life, in the palm of her hand during conception, pregnancy, and motherhood. In 2020, we will be expanding the platform for women in all life stages.
Our unique algorithms allow us to know exactly what a woman needs and triggers the delivery of stage-specific, actionable daily tips and informative, relevant articles and resources alongside our Premium coaching programs. Guidance is customized to suit the user's physical, nutritional and psychological needs, based on their lifestyle, preferences, goals and soon, their unique DNA make up. We provide fitness workouts, mental and emotional wellbeing podcasts and mindfulness exercises, and nutritional plans, all expert devised and evidenced-based.
We are passionate about what we do and take pride in building a world renowned product- making a significant difference to how women live all over the world.
Who are we looking for:
As a Data Analyst for Baby2Body, you will be responsible for creating and presenting insights for us to better understand our users and business. You will help make insights easily accessible to all relevant stakeholders of the business.
At Baby2Body, we are driven by data. It helps to guide our decision making on an ongoing basis. We want someone that can ensure the right questions are being asked, prioritise the sequence in which they are asked and deliver the key insights by making it easy to understand for the rest of the team.
What you will be doing:
We are obsessed with numbers and we anticipate that this role will become the beating heart at the center of our business.
- Draw data from a variety of 3rd party services as well as internal systems created using a variety of technologies, including PostgreSQL.
- Use the data to analyse and model, then communicate your findings and recommendations to the business, working alongside our engineers, creatives, marketers and shareholders.
- You will be reporting to our Product Manager and work closely with other departments of the team.
- Work with our product manager to identify key metrics for company-growth and provide insights to help to optimise the product
You can work 100% remotely, otherwise, our office is located in Piccadilly Circus, at the heart of London!
- Significant experience with SQL (PostgreSQL specifically)
- Experience using Pandas
- Experience using analytics and business intelligence platforms (such as Metabase)
- BS/MA degree in Statistics, or similar
- Understanding of statistics and statistical tests (A/B testing)
- Experience with deriving insights from user data
- Experience with spreadsheet software (Excel or Google Sheets)
- Knowledge of visualisation tools
- A general interest in learning new tools and techniques
Also good to have but no means it's necessary:
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience with Machine Learning or AI
The role is suitable for someone who has just graduated but is equally suitable for someone who has a few years of experience post-graduation in a similar role. This is a new role and we are flexible, so if your skillset and experience doesn’t match the specification but you think you’ll be great at it, please do apply and tell us why you’re the one for the job.