In this role, you will be producing visual content for a variety of training materials, brochures, newsletters, mailing campaigns, blog articles, marketing collateral and press releases. We may also need some for our website and social media.
The ideal candidate is a native English speaker with at least 2 year of experience but, we will consider every applications on its own merits.
We have attracted some amazing talent to our business and this will be a mutually beneficial role and we are keen to help you get what you want out of our time together.
Apply if you've any questions and we can take it from there. Note this is a voluntary role potentially suited to someone on furlough looking to keep sharp for a few hours a week
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use of graphic design software, working with a wide variety of media
- Create and design print, digital and web materials
- Prepare images to coincide with our email, social and blog post schedule
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Ensure all-around brand and design consistency
- The role is collaborative
- Graphic Design student / graduate preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience - InDesign, Adobe Photoshop
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills in English
- Organised, dependable and detail oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Adaptable / flexible