Who we are…
We are on a mission to reduce plastic waste by recycling plastic bottles into beautiful Kind Bags. We believe that fashion should be more sustainable and our aim is to be the leading sustainable fashion brand in the UK in 5 years. Our first product is designed to replace the common plastic grocery bag however we have big ambitions to launch numerous new sustainable bags over the next year.
Kind Bag is fast-growing with revenues over £250k in the first year of trading. Having just raised our first seed round, we are looking to grow the team to 4 over the next 6 months and this is a great opportunity to join the team right at the start and help develop the business.
We are based in Haggerston and have an office Whippet called Wispa.
We are looking for a salesperson to join the team with at least a few years of experience at a similar company.
- Generating new businesses through cold leads (e.g. email, phone, field sales, Linkedin etc).
- Optimising existing partnerships
- Exports - finding new retailers and distributors outside of the UK
- Corporate sales - selling our bespoke bags to firms who want to improve sustainable credentials
You will have the opportunity to shape the future of a growing company.
What we’re looking for…
- Proven work experience in Sales
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Salary + Bonus (dependant on experience)
Please send CV along with a short cover letter on why you want to work for Kind Bag? Please also include salary expectations.
Earliest start date mid-August.