** PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE READ THE FULL INFORMATION BELOW & INCLUDE A COVERING EMAIL THAT RELATES TO THIS JOB DESCRIPTION! **
Pocket PA is an exciting new startup, led by a passionate and adventurous founder who thinks outside of the box, is nurturing and is looking for someone who wants to contribute with their own unique flair.
The app helps any self-employed micro-business owner run their business from their phone/tablet or computer to manage all their clients, appointments, billing and financial accounts in a simple and fun, easy to use web app.
Focused on disrupting the usual boring (Zzzzzzzz!) accountancy apps and throwing away the idea of 'multiple apps for many tasks', Pocket PA is the one-stop powerful business tool that does it all!
Made by a mum for her daughter!
JOB DESCRIPTION **INTERN ROLE**
You will be joining us at an incredibly exciting time for the company and will be working alongside the CEO/Founder to support our sales and business development activities. 1-2 days per week initially (see bottom for Terms and Conditions)
You will need to have a natural flair and enthusiasm for talking AND listening to people and finding innovative ways to connect with influencers and top-level commercial directors using your own charm and personal flair!
- Researching and seeking out the right people to connect with
- Getting connected and engaging through emails or calls to speak to decision-makers
- Building relationships with the right target influencers
- Listening to what others need so we can ensure our offering is a good match and fit
- Generally stamping your sassy self to show some pizzazz!
We are looking for someone with…
- Confidence with excellent phone manner which is a good balance between engaging, friendly and professional
- Strong organisational, administrative and commercial mindset
- An interest in the beauty sector would be advantageous but not essential if other things stack up (this is our strongest target demographic)
- Attention to detail and ability to think creatively and use own initiative
- Excellent follow-up skills
- A Self-starter that can organise their time and isn’t afraid to suggest and develop some creative ideas
- Familiar with Google Docs, Linked In, Trello
WHY JOIN POCKET PA
- We’re a young, passionate and ambitious team growing fast
- We're a self-funded family business
- Based in central London
- If you are looking for a small team where your input can make a real difference then this is perfect
- Guidance, training and 1-2-1 support given
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- AVAILABILITY: 1-2 days per week to gain work experience for their CV
- DURATION: 3-month post initially with a view to paid role depending on results
- PLACE OF WORK: Ideally working from home but can pay for travel and subsistence each week if we get back to working in an office
**Please note: we are still pre-seed so unable to pay a salary at this point