About this role
As Customer Success Lead, you will be one of our first business hires. This is a big, dynamic, and challenging opportunity to build and grow with our high-performance team.
This is a multi-faceted role that will cover a wide swath of responsibilities ranging from using an analytical skillset to build our customer operations and processes, to deepening our key customer relationships via brilliant, value-driving service, to taking all of your learnings to build out the commercial playbook (which you will use at scale).
You will be the advocate for the customer, the vital connection point between our users and the rest of the team, and a keystone in keeping the team pointing where it matters: Towards creating value for our customers.
As a future leader at Stotles, you will set the foundation for a world-class customer success team, and build that world-class team alongside the rest of the business.
What you'll do
- Above everything else, turn our users into advocates. Build strong, human relationships with our customers. Deeply understand how to best add value. Deliver on our commitments without exception.
- Lay the foundations for customer operations at scale. Gain a deep understanding of our jobs to be done. Use a combination of existing best-practices and bespoke solutions to build the processes that will allow our team to do them with excellence, over and over again.
- Grow our Customer Success function. Be the driving force in creating the team that will support our quickly growing customer base.
- Write our commercial playbook. Work with our growth and product teams to distill all of your qualitative and quantitative insights from the front lines to define the playbook we will use to succeed at scale.
- Be a driving force in defining the product. Be the eyes and ears of the product team. Co-create with the product team to ensure we are solving real, tangible customer pains.
Experience we're looking for
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management, or consulting organization
- Experience building strong internal and external relationships; a people person
- Experience solving analytical, technical problems using data-driven approaches
- Experience solving unstructured problems by introducing sound, simple processes
- (Good to have) SaaS experience
- (Good to have) Experience managing & scaling teams, especially in customer success
Qualities we're looking for
- Natural communicator: Drawn to people, and inherintly skilled in building relationships. Able to convey complex ideas in a simple, compelling way.
- Focused on impact, not output: An unwavering obsession with creating value and delighting our customers at every touchpoint.
- Dependable & detail-oriented: Freakishly organised and can always be relied on to deliver the commitments you make to customers and the team, from the big picture results to the nuanced details
- Ambitious curiosity: Eager to learn skills outside of your comfort zone and take on tasks that scare you. Excited to grow into a senior leadership role at Stotles
- Strong analytical thinking: Able to distill unstructured data points into actionable insights and a achievable plan-of-attack. A knack for using data to make informed decisions.
Most importantly, we're looking for people that are curious, ambitious and love to learn new things, so if for any reason you don't fit our requirements but are passionate about our vision, don't hesitate to apply!
Once you get in touch with us, we will send you a link to our application form!
Please note: we are only able to consider your application if you have the right to work in the UK and can be based in London.