GetAgent, the UK’s leading estate agency comparison site, is a rapidly growing prop-tech startup. Proud partners of Which? we aim to provide a transparent and data-driven way for homeowners to choose the best agent to sell their most valuable asset.
We encourage each other to find fresh and dynamic ways to reach our goals, and when everyone has a shared purpose, it’s really easy to get motivated. This culture of growth and progress has allowed GetAgent to flourish and offer employee progression at an unprecedented rate.
We pride ourselves in having created a positively challenging workspace for the budding mind. As we continue to expand and advertise (you may have seen us on TV) we consistently strive to encourage staff development and provide equal opportunities to all.
GetAgent is disruptive, diverse, and dynamic.
What you’ll do
Being the first point of contact for our home sellers, the customer services team is a vital part of the business and its success. With more and more home sellers using the GetAgent platform, we are looking for an experienced person who can spearhead the B2C sales team.
You’ll be conducting monthly 121s, daily team meetings, and setting KPI and development targets. We expect you to run individual and team training sessions to ensure the team remains motivated and moving forward.
The current team size is 7 execs, however, due to the sheer number of leads we have coming in, we will be looking to expand the team considerably. You will be working closely with the recruitment manager to attract and hire great candidates, so the growth potential is quite immediate.
You will always be leading from the front and by example, in addition to managing the team, you won’t be afraid to get stuck in and pick up the phone from time to time.
What we need from you:
Intelligence – You don’t have to be Einstein, but we’re looking for someone with the ability to successfully assess metrics and know how to improve on them.
Resilience - Handling and overcoming adversity is an important part of this role. You’ll love helping others and be able to deal with difficult situations.
Personality - We’re looking for someone who can spark a relationship with their team and be a strong manager though also have empathy.
- Currently managing a B2C/B2B sales team
- Strong leadership experience in a sales environment.
- Proven experience with managing KPIs and performance.
- Ideally experience and knowledge in the UK property market.
A successful candidate will possess an affable manner, excellent work ethic, and be confident when managing a team of strong-minded individuals.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to be a part of and contribute to the journey of a startup that is shaking up the property tech space.
- An amazing culture - no matter which team you are on, you can grab a bite to eat with anyone in the company. Our office is fuelled by honesty, integrity, and of course, some laughter!
- Apart from learning from some (really) talented people you can dive headfirst into one of the largest industries in the world - we pride ourselves on being data-driven and using industry knowledge to better our processes.
- Great salary with regular reviews.
- Weekly one-to-ones with the CEO
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays!).
- Quarterly Office Socials
- Private health insurance
- Employer pension contributions (provided through Nest)
Ideally, we would like someone to start immediately but understand there will be notices to serve, so for the right candidate, we will be willing to wait.