LOCATION: NEW YORK or PORTLAND, OREGON
Glisser makes events and meetings interactive, engaging audiences and collecting valuable data for presenters and event organisers. Our platform provides a compelling solution for organisers of physical events, and increasingly those taking place in a virtual or hybrid environment. The engagement metrics our solution generates allow our customers to make their meetings more easily measurable, and more effective as a result.
We are building a MarTech Enterprise SaaS business around this core technology. Our product is simple to set up, easy for audiences to access and understand, and ‘just works’.
Since launching 6 years ago we’ve gathered significant decent brand recognition in our industry, won awards, and closed deals with some major clients including Novartis, Simmons & Simmons and Microsoft. We have a head office in Southwark, London, and offices in New York City and Portland, Oregon.
We’re looking to hire a Customer Support Representative as we continue to grow globally.
As part of our customer support/success team your primary goal will be to help our customers deliver awesome events.
You will do this by becoming a product expert - knowing how to use every inch of the Glisser platform and then using this knowledge to help customers understand how they should use Glisser to best meet their needs.
Questions will come thick and fast across a range of mediums (email, phone and chat), often in the middle of live customer events so you must be comfortable communicating clearly and accurately and passionate about helping people.
- Respond to customer support tickets and take support calls.
- Investigate the cause of issues and escalating issues to product and engineering as required.
- Writing bug reports.
- Coordinate with Sales and other teams to provide additional support to large customers including training on on-site support for live, on-site events.
- Maintain and develop support documentation for new and updated features including help center documentation and support articles.
- 2 years of experience working in a customer facing role, preferably in a SaaS (software-as-a-service) company.
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a self-driven work ethic.
- Experience working in a remote capacity.
Nice to haves
- Previous experience of the Events/Conference industry and its related eco-system (registration, networking etc.)
- Experience using tools such as HubSpot and Salesforce.com.
Package & Perks
- We offer a competitive salary supplemented by a good slug of share options, at a company valuation that allows you to get into an ambitious scale-up early.
- We’re not about micro-management – you’ll get a huge amount of control over when, where and how you work if it helps you deliver results.
- We’re a passionate team who will work hard alongside you, getting our hands dirty, and giving you the freedom to contribute to all areas of the business. We’re really just shaping the company culture, so your personality will help determine the place that you work.
- We promise, above all, to be nice people to work with.